2006 Fz6 Forks w/ 15w Fork Oil, Clear Alternatives Smoke Rear Lens Cover+LED Blinkers

fxclm5

Reaction score
Visit site
I have for sale

2006 Front Fz6 Forks Guaranteed Straight, 16xxx miles, with less then 1000 miles on the new 15weight fork oil.

Reason for selling is i just swapped to R6 forks/brakes, i installed 15weight fork oil to help stiffen the forks, it was a MAJOR difference compared to the stock 5weight oil, just visually and physically you can tell from the viscosity of the heavier weighted oil helped stiffen compression and rebound.
$70 OBO + S/H, the 15weight oil cost me about $18 - $20? I forgot but was unhappy since i recall it was almost $20.

I also have for sale from Clear Alternatives: Brand New Never Installed!
(INTEGRATED) 03-08 FZ600
Code: CTL-0077-IT
Price: $109.95
with the SMOKE tailight. That is the price from their website: Clear Motorcycle Taillights for Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha and others by Clear Alternatives, I am looking to get $70 OBO + S/h for BOTH Smoke Tailight + Led Stuff. I am willing to part out just the smoked tailight so make a offer as well, If your thinking about the cheaper ebay models, they have far less LED's on the circuit board and are definitely not as high quality as clear alternatives, this was the pioneering company for integrated LED blinker/brake lights, the # of LED's they have are like 4-5x more then the cheap ebay ones.

I will provide pics upon request, since everybody knows what forks look like and i have given a link to the manufacture website of clearalternatives.