2005 FZ6 parts for sale - Sydney

not4us

Reaction score
Visit site
Closed

After finishing most of the mods I had planned I've a surplus of parts that I need to get rid of.
Due to the weight/size of parts pickup is preferred although I can post to anywhere within Australia on request (reason why I'm posting this in the Australia sub-forum rather than on the general Marketplace one).
PICS BELOW.
Parts and prices (prices lowered):
  • GONE!!!2005 Forks and axle: $100. These are in great condition, been replaced by R6 forks.
  • 2005 swingarm and axle: $75. In great condition, been rplaced by S2 swingarm.
  • GONE!!!2005 Front calipers with new EBC sintered pads on (less than 1000kms) and brake lines (front and rear): $75
  • GONE!!!2004 R6 Triple Clamp: $30. This came with the R6 forks and don't even know if it fits the FZ6 head but it's brand new (never used).

PICTURES:

Last edited:

travis59

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: [PRICE LOWERED] 2005 FZ6 parts for sale - Sydney

After finishing most of the mods I had planned I've a surplus of parts that I need to get rid of.
Due to the weight/size of parts pickup is preferred although I can post to anywhere within Australia on request (reason why I'm posting this in the Australia sub-forum rather than on the general Marketplace one).
PICS BELOW.
Parts and prices (prices lowered):
  • 2005 Forks and axle: $100. These are in great condition, been replaced by R6 forks.
  • 2005 swingarm and axle: $75. In great condition, been rplaced by S2 swingarm.
  • 2005 Front calipers with new EBC sintered pads on (less than 1000kms) and brake lines (front and rear): $75
  • GONE!!!2004 R6 Triple Clamp: $30. This came with the R6 forks and don't even know if it fits the FZ6 head but it's brand new (never used).

PICTURES:

hey not4us I'm very interested in the forks for sale, I live in brisbane
I'm not sure what we do from here
Can you let us know if there still availably & how we go about this transaction

thank you travis59

not4us

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: [PRICE LOWERED] 2005 FZ6 parts for sale - Sydney

hey not4us I'm very interested in the forks for sale, I live in brisbane
I'm not sure what we do from here
Can you let us know if there still availably & how we go about this transaction

thank you travis59
Sorry, everything but the swingarm is gone, should've updated the post (doing that right now).
Sorry about that.