12/14/2008 Malibu, CA ride with some homies

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
Hey guys,

So I went riding with my older brother, his friend, my twin brother, and Eric (spamthefood). We went in Malibu. It was a bit chilly but the roads were welcoming! Here's some fun photos of us.

Tyler (twin bro): silver FZ
attachment.php

Eric: blue FZ
attachment.php

Brent (older bro): yellow DRZ supermoto
attachment.php

Me: Red FZ w/ yellow headlight
attachment.php

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice pics! Neat to see them all from the exact same spot. Looks like you win the Best Lean Angle contest. Looks like FZ6 is a genetic characteristic of our family.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet pics! I can tell who went to the track already :thumbup:

Too funny! I was thinking the exact same thing! :thumbup:

Great photos, it looks like you guys had a great ride.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
What road is that? I'm heading to Woodland Hills this Saturday and I'm planning to hit the coast for the first time that afternoon.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That was Mulluland (sp?) I rode that over 20 years ago and I'll never for get that ride!

What I remember most what the red paint marks on the wall of some of the outsides of the corners. ie: dudes lost it an piles straight into the cliff. Not cool. Also the grind marks that slid off the cliffs. Ouch. Very cool ride however.

If you flip through the photags albums you'll find an excellent crash sequence for a newb squid that WAS on an R6. All I can say is, ATGATT!!!! I bet that knee is still raw.

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
Yup it's Mulholland. I'd be down to ride with you as well and I'm sure a few other fd members would show up. From woodland hills, most of the roads in the mountains on the way to the ocean are great!

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Kenny, if weather is favorable I will be out in Woodland Hills/Westalke Village myself on Saturday. Let's ride!

Yup it's Mulholland. I'd be down to ride with you as well and I'm sure a few other fd members would show up. From woodland hills, most of the roads in the mountains on the way to the ocean are great!

I probably will be staying at the Woodland Hills Marriott which is off Topanga Canyon Blvd, just north of the 101. Not sure exactly what time I'll be arriving, but probably no later than 1 p.m.