06 FZ6 Red Custom Streetfighter

Newbie2011

Reaction score
Visit site
So I bought the bike about a year ago and once i got it home I discovered the dent in the tank was not the only damage cosmetically. The half fairing was cracked in ways that made it difficult to take on and off and was missing a couple of bolts. I made the only right decision in that situation and began converting it to naked. Now, thanks to Vishnu, I am finally happy with the front end modifications. I ordered the VS01 headlight kit from him and it arrived from india only 4 business days after it shipped! I believe his name on here is dev_usc? Anyway his customer service is downright amazing. I sent him over 10 emails to which he immediately replied and he spent over an hour on the phone with me helping me fix my electrical problems. Now everything is up and running an looks great in my opinion.v:Sport:

Mods from stock: Bikemaster Drag bar; Rizoma sportline grips; amazon ($20) bar end mirrors; rattle can painted forks, rad covers, passenger pegs and rear plastics; VS01 headlight; after market rear signals

In future: pazzo levers, rizoma bar and bar ends, belly pan, new tank?, Two Bros exhaust, and then im done...maybe...

Anyway here are the pics

toadfish

Reaction score
Visit site
Bikes looking sweet mate, With the headlight conversion kit you have does that come with the headlight surround and the little screen for the speedo?
Im after a little screen to sit over my spedo like yours has.
What other plans you got for it?

Newbie2011

Reaction score
Visit site
The headlight conversion kit comes with literally everything you could need to mount and install. Comes with a mounting stay, all the plastics, the wind screen that covers my speedo, a speedo bracket that mounts the speedo to the stay, signals, etc. If i took off everything that came in the $325 (shipped) kit all that would be left is the bare forks and wire harnesses. Can not recommend this kit highly enough, or the seller dev_usc :thumbup:

My plans for the future are mentioned in my first post

Newbie2011

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes it comes with signals, the light, all plastics, screen, mounting stay, speedo mount bracket, literally everything you need to throw it on there.