Steves Introduction

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I thought it would be a good idea just to introduce myself. now we have our own site.

I am Steve and I am English. I have lived in denmark for 5 years and am embarrassed to say that my Danish is not very good.

I live near Haderslev with my Danish girlfriend Jannie and I work in Aabenraa as a sailmaker. I make sails for yachts.

I ride a 06 FZ6 wich I have had since the end of last year. Most of the time Jannie rides on the back and we are more into touring than racing. i have done 14000km so far this year which including a 3500km ride to France and back with Jannie.

We have lots of biking friends and enjoy camping, we are members of the Touring Camp.

If you are passing near Haderslev we always have coffee and cake.

We are looking forward to meeting some more Danish FZ6 riders.

So who is going to introduce themselves next?

Steve

Last edited:

towa

Papa Smurf
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Steve

Thats not a FZ6 in the background
;)

Do You drive to any MC gatherings in Denmark, or do You know of any fun ones to try out?

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Steve

Thats not a FZ6 in the background
;)

Do You drive to any MC gatherings in Denmark, or do You know of any fun ones to try out?

You are correct it is not an FZ6, it was the bike next to where we parked.....honest.

Here is a pic of me on the FZ6 at the same location, Mont St Michel and of Jannie and I, at Pegasus Bridge.

Steve