new toy.

J

jsteinb95

The P-51 is SICK!!!!!

Have you flown it yet? We'll probably see it fly next weekend. Can't wait! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

J

jsteinb95

Hey Shawn, have you noticed that I'm the only one that reply's to your threads? Did you offend someone? :disapprove:

poorwboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Shawn, have you noticed that I'm the only one that reply's to your threads? Did you offend someone? :disapprove:

Ya I have noticed that, so this is the official last post on this site. If nobody has anything to say to me, then I have no business on this site. Every post I make is like invisible to all others. Maybe It's because I ride a r1 and am not wanted here.:noworries:

J

jsteinb95

Don't be like that. I'm sure it has nothing to do with you owning an R1. I still love you, Shawn. :hug:

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ya I have noticed that, so this is the official last post on this site. If nobody has anything to say to me, then I have no business on this site. Every post I make is like invisible to all others. Maybe It's because I ride a r1 and am not wanted here.:noworries:

Gee, you SoCal people are so sensitive! LOL. Seems like you and Danny are doing more flying than riding because neither one of you are posting that often anymore.

Just to let you know, I was heavy into the R/C until I got the bike. Kind of doing the reverse of what you guys are doing. My last project, which still hasn't left the ground is the KMP Sea Fury. A couple more hours on it and she'd be ready to fly but just can't spare it. :shakehead: I'd rather be riding.

:Sport:

Last edited:
J

jsteinb95

Gee, you SoCal people are so sensitive!
It's just a bummer when you post something that you're really excited about and NOBODY responds. My replys to his posts mean nothing because I talk to him almost everyday.

EDIT: Cool plane BTW.....get that sucker in the air. What's the wing span?

Last edited by a moderator:

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey JeffrosFz6, nice heli's!

It's just a bummer when you post something that you're really excited about and NOBODY responds. My replys to his posts mean nothing because I talk to him almost everyday.

EDIT: Cool plane BTW.....get that sucker in the air. What's the wing span?

70" and has a Saito 125 4-stroke in her with smoke, and Shawn only posted this morning; gottta give it some time. :popcorn: Did I miss one of his other posts? Poorwboy, not dis'n you or anything. LOL.

This HAS to be an interesting hobby. And an expensive one maybe? Nice planes !

R/C is as addictive as riding the FZ6! That's why I haven't flown yet this year. Expensive? That's putting it mildly. Depending on how hard core you are, it can add up quickly.

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been thinking of picking up a new hobby. All the talk about RC planes got me thinking if I might want to get into that. But I think I'll be getting into RC robots (VEX brand). It will cater to my "inner engineer" a bit more, I think. It of course has a user forum. Interestingly, the graphical user interface is almost identical to this forum - probably run by the same software. After browsing it for a short period of time, I noticed one big difference. The people on this forum are cool, on that forum it seems to be serious hard core geeks. Knowledgeable, anyway.