New "Naked" Member

brows141

Naked Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,

Nice forum you have here. I am the proud owner a new orange 2006 (leftover) fz6 naked.:D:D I live in Greece but am originaly from NY. Is it true that the fz6 is not available in the US in the naked version? If so it a shame IMO the naked is more agressive than the Full Fairing version (which I like as well).
Previous bike was a 1979 Honda CB650 (Dinosaur) had to let her go though as she was to heavy a bike for riding around town.

Anyway, looking foward to participating as much as possible and getting ideas from all you experinced fazer owners!!!

Denis

W

wrightme43

Cool man, post up some photos of big orange. I like the naked bike as well.
We can't get it, and the only choices are red or blue, no black or orange.

Welcome as well and glad your here.

Limey

Reaction score
Visit site
No Naked Here.

I do Not know for sure about the Naked version in U.S but here in Canada we get only the Faired version.
Still pretty Naked as far as BIkes this side of atlantic but I here we are heading towards true naked styles in the next couple of years.

brows141

Naked Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats a shame you guys/gals don't have that many options there as far as color and fairing go (it must be a conspiracy). For some reason if I can't see the front tire and the ground around it the bike seems too big for me. Just me I guess.