1986 FZ600 For Sale

The_Paragon

Thats right, Paragon!
Reaction score
Visit site
I have a 1896 FZ600 for sale. The bike is in great condition considering its age. But as with something that 26 years old, its not perfect. There is some damage to bottom of the lower fairing, which isnt too noticeable when they're on.
The Pro's
New chain and front sprocket
New Pirelli Sport Demon tires
New Stator.
Newer Brake pads.

TheRabbi

Reaction score
Visit site
That's amazing that it's lasted that long! It looks kind of like a Katana and a Ninja 500 had a baby. Clearly Yamaha was way before it's time. :p GLWS!

The_Paragon

Thats right, Paragon!
Reaction score
Visit site
Also,
Just realized that the picture shows the old tires (so just take a note that it does have new Pirelli's)
Bike also has a full KERKER exhaust with gives it a pretty cool '80s 4cyl sound. I also have the full Stock exhaust system which I dont think was ever used much.

I really like the bike, Its light, nimble and a blast to ride but next summer I plan on doing some longer trips around the U.S. and having something newer would be beneficial.
So this is for sale so I can get a.... you guess it, FZ6.

Thanks for looking,

PM me if interested. I can email some more detailed pictures then.

Bike is located in Medford, WI (54451)
asking $2200

The_Paragon

Thats right, Paragon!
Reaction score
Visit site
That's amazing that it's lasted that long! It looks kind of like a Katana and a Ninja 500 had a baby. Clearly Yamaha was way before it's time. :p GLWS!

The bike gets alot of looks! I get alot of complements on it!
If i had more money, I'd keep it and buy an fz6 too, but I only have the money to keep one bike!