2008 highly modded fz6

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
For sale is my 2008 Yamaha Fz6 Sport bike. It has been well taken care of, with about 14,000 miles on the ODO. I have all the records of service etc. Never been dropped, no wheelies, none of that crap. I would say it has normal wear and tear, but not even so much of that. Its in very very good shape. I often wash atleast once a week, if I ride it or not.
This bike is paid off, I am the only owner. Has NOT been inspected yet, but can be if needed, and should be just fine.
$5500 OBO

I have alot of upgrades, but also left over stock parts in case you want to go back to stock.
Stock Windscreen
Stock rear hugger,
Stock Fender/License plate holder
Stock Grips
Stock Levers
Stock Signals
Stock Tail Light
Stock handle bar
... and more..

Tons of upgrades including....
-Projector Headlights with Halo eyes
-Turn signal Mirrors
-Lower valance
-Frame Sliders
-Fz1 Bars
-Blacked out engine screws and hardware
-Rizoma Bar ends
-Rizoma Grips
-ASV Levers
-Blacked out Header pipes
-2 Brothers Exhaust System
-Power Commander
-K&N Air Filter
-Tons of powder coating including Handle bars, triple tree, handle bar clamps, rearsets, pegs, sprockets, etc....
-Upgraded sprockets
-Blacked out windscreen
-Custom fender eliminator kit
-Custom Chain Guard
-Upgraded 140 DB horn
-LED Tail Light with signals.
and more...

Also included is a cover, as well as a battery tender for keeping the battery charged.
I do have a 4XL Jacket, and a 3XL heavy winter jacket, as well as a Scorpion helmet

I need to sell as soon as possible, and am accepting offers, but please no low balls.
$5500

Last edited:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
With a baby comes a lot less street time. Lol. Gotta get some bills paid down too.
I would go $5000 if someone were really interested. But wanted to see if I could do $5500 first.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The only problem with it is that one of the front mirror signals is out. Don't know If I want to put a new set on. Or go back to stock for the sale..