F/S: 2007 Nissan Frontier SE Crew-Cab 4X4

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, I am back at it again! Moving (again) and a job change (wife this time) has lead to rethinking our current vehicle situation. That being said, it is time to sell my 2007 Nissan Frontier SE Crew Cab, 4x4 with 106,000 Miles (Mileage is nearly all highway commute). The only reason I am selling is to alleviate some debt strain and remove another car payment; I will likely try to find late 90's / early 2000's truck to replace this one.

The truck has been impeccably maintained. Mobil 1 Full synthetic oil changes every 5000 miles. All service bulletins dealer corrected. Interior and Exterior regularly cleaned and inspected. Sale will include receipts of all major services and all oil changes. Options and Upgrades are listed below. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or requests for more pictures.

Stock Options:
-4.0-Liter V6 Engine
-Automatic Transmission
-Four Wheel Drive
-Four Wheel ABS
-Cruise Control
-Power Windows
-Power Door Locks
-Power Mirrors
-Air Conditioning
-Driver and Passenger Air Bag
-Front Tow Hook
-Tow Package
-Bed Lining
-Utilitrac Bed System with extender & hooks
-Keyless Entry
-Full Size Spare
-Auxiliary Power Outlet
-TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System)

Nissan Aftermarket Options:
-OEM Fog Light Addition with Stock Steering Column Switch

Aftermarket Additions:
-Thule Top Track® Roof Rack System
-MB Gunner 6 20” Rims with Hankook Ventus ST Tires (75% Tread Life Left)
-Kenwood DDX512 CD/DVD Video Player w/ Built in Bluetooth and Ipod Control
-Rockford Fosgate speakers throughout

Included with the sale are the stock rims with Cooper Discover M+S winter tires with approximately 50% tread left.

KBB Suggested: $17,295
NADA Suggested: $19,275
Common Selling Price: $19,000+

Asking $15,995 or best offer. I would also consider a partial trade of an older pick-up; please feel free to contact me with what you have.

Truck is located in Gorham, Maine; Zip Code 04038 but I am more than willing to meet within a reasonable distance.

Contact Info
Phone: 207-653-4449
E-Mail: [email protected]

Photos:
*Note: Pictures are from last September. Recent Photos will be uploaded as soon as I give it a bath!

Last edited: