2007 Blue FZ6 w/FZ1-N Mod

clockworkjon

SUCKERS!
Reaction score
Visit site
Posted this on local Craigslist, I'm in Milwaukee, WI. Might as well put it up here. You never know. Pics coming soon.

LINK: 2007 Yamaha FZ6, custom naked, pics by request

Same old story, I really like this motorcycle, but I no longer have the time to properly appreciate it. It was my first motorcycle, and unless you're a douchebag its a great bike to start on. It just needs a good home and someone who will rack up a ton of miles on it.

The basics:

-2007 Yamaha FZ6

-600CC, I-4

-Team Yahama Blue

-About 5500 miles

-Well-maintained (though a bit dusty from not being ridden for a while) according to the manual using only Yamalube oil and filters

-No burn-outs, no stunting, no racing, no riding around with it red-lined to look "cool," etc.

-Never ridden in the rain or snow, only in nice weather (I'm not very hardcore I guess, hence the low mileage.)

-I have an underground parking garage where it has spent the last couple winters nice and warm and dry

The goods:

-Two Brothers Carbon Fiber exhaust, w/fender eliminator and LED license plate light

-Near-new Bridgestone BT-002RS street/track hybrid tires

-Clear alternatives integrated LED taillight and turnsignals w/clear lens

-Custom FZ1-N naked mod including stock FZ1-N headlight, integrated front turn signals, speedo/gauge back cover

-All FZ1-N parts and hardware are Yamaha OEM typically sold only on European versions of the FZ1. It wasn't cheap.

-I also have matching front and rear stands. Will sell each for $35, or $60 for the pair.

The not-so-good:

The naked mod was done after a low-side (down on the left side) on grass broke the front fairing and windscreen. Aside from a few minor scuffs, and one small dent in the tank (no crease, not even any paint damage with the dent) no other mechanical damage was done (other than a broken thumb and wounded ego!) Handlebar, clutch, shifter peg, heel peg, etc. are all completely functional and undamaged. And the dent actually kind of fits in with the contours of the tank. Strange.

I will throw in a Nelson Rigg mini magnetic tank bag for free. Very compact, but holds a ton of stuff. Retails for about $50.

Asking $4000. Not in a hurry to sell, but open to other reasonable offers.

DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ***ANY*** QUESTIONS, WANT PICTURES OF THE BIKE, OR WOULD LIKE TO COME AND SEE THE BIKE IN PERSON.