Awesome keyring garage door opener

mdd770

Reaction score
Visit site
You all may know about this already, but I just got the
GENIE COMPACT 1-BUTTON REMOTE CONTROL
part # GICT390-1BL at Lowe's home stores. It may be found at other places as well.
It comes with a keyring, docking station, and clip, for various attaching methods.
It took me about 30 seconds to program it, and it works great!
It was $35. A little rain today did not harm it. If you are expecting a downpour, just slip a sandwich baggie over it.

Just passing it on. I bought 2, one for me and one for my GF's bike's keys.

CMH

Reaction score
Visit site
You all may know about this already, but I just got the
GENIE COMPACT 1-BUTTON REMOTE CONTROL
part # GICT390-1BL at Lowe's home stores. It may be found at other places as well.
It comes with a keyring, docking station, and clip, for various attaching methods.
It took me about 30 seconds to program it, and it works great!
It was $35. A little rain today did not harm it. If you are expecting a downpour, just slip a sandwich baggie over it.

Just passing it on. I bought 2, one for me and one for my GF's bike's keys.

I have one of these that -via heavy duty velcro- I stuck to the underside of my tank on the right hand side just above the frame. There's a perfect little slot that you can stick your hand in even with gloves on while still seated and it keeps the remote out of the elements. I can't take credit for the idea unfortunately, can't remember who's idea it was though, I saw it on an older post. I believe the post was in the mod section under "high beam garage door opener" or something like that, someone posted a picture of exactly where he sticks his remote. Of course, this is only useful if you have a spare.