New Boy (well old git really)

ChrisIW

Reaction score
Visit site
Just got a 2007 FZ6 S2 and am loving the ride. So eay and sooo much fun. Might have to but a fly screen though. Any suggestions anyone?

Traded in a Triumph Daytona 955i which was a really good bike but just too heavy and racey for an old git with a dodgy back!

Cheers,

Chris
Isle of Wight
England

J

jsteinb95

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase. :thumbup:

W

wrightme43

Hi Chris, welcome and glad your here. I pulled up next to a Daytona a while back. Man they sound good. LOL
Hope you enjoy your FZ

ChrisIW

Reaction score
Visit site
Sound

They certainly do. Mine had a carbon race can and when you wouynd the thing up the noise was amazing. I have to say that I am a great fan of the triple format - kind of combines the best of a V twin and a straight 4.

Of course, thats not to say that the FZ6 is disappointing in anyway.

Chris

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just got a 2007 FZ6 S2 and am loving the ride. So eay and sooo much fun. Might have to but a fly screen though. Any suggestions anyone?

Traded in a Triumph Daytona 955i which was a really good bike but just too heavy and racey for an old git with a dodgy back!

Chris
Isle of Wight
England

Hi there and welcome to the club.

My neighbours dad has a Triumph Daytona 955i (he's aprox 60 but still very agile ;)), cool bike.

I chose the FZ6 among other things for the upright position but you can still have lots of fun on it.

I'm not sure what you mean with "fly screen"?