Topspeed FZ6 review

cv_rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Topspeed FZ^ review

Good pictures that show the riding position well. Many MC reviews only show the rider hanging off, can't tell what it would feel like to ride in normal conditions. Nice review. Except for those irritating mouse over things that pop up ads. I guess that's the equivalent for sand traps on the golf course - keep your mouse away from them or you get stuc.

staticghost

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice indeed. I want that comfort seat. Only 2009 model has it as stock. We have to buy ours man...not fair. What can I say, am a sucker for FZ6 hands down...:rockon:

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
Cool article, fitting good review for the last year of a great machine.
Too bad this guy can't write any better than a 3rd grader...

Oh, and if the Hornet were available here, I probably would have gotten one instead...

C-bus Biker

Reaction score
Visit site
what diff is the comfort seat from pre 09 models? i mean, it looks exactly the same. does it have a gel padding?

Don't bet on the comfort seat. I bought a late-year '09 and was convinced that I had the comfort seat despite the other members stating that it never made it on the '09. I promptly went to the garage, snapped a pick of my comfortable seat and showed all these fools that they were wrong. As it turns out, although comfortable, the "Comfort Seat" never made it to the stock FZ6. :spank: Suits me just fine though.