You may be a motorcyclist if...

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
When you stop using weather.com because you have your raingear with you at all times and it's not going to prevent you from riding anyway. Double :rockon::rockon:

Dennis in NH

Reaction score
Visit site
Ditto!

You know your a motorcyclist, when you have a late model car in great condition, and at least a 2 car garage, and the car does not live in the shed...but your bikes do.....unconditionally!

:D

Yup, my well cared for Acura sits in the garage on a battery tender and I use the rear trunk lid and sunroof to hold my helmets, gloves, electronics, etc.

Every week, I use it to take trash to the dump (poor car) and that's about it. Sometimes I use it to transport wheels to get tires swapped.

"Well cared for" doesn't seem like the right term anymore. Once in a while, when it's raining, I will prefer it over the bikes. But then it's wet and I can't put my helmet, gloves, and electronics on it without getting them wet.

However, come Winter, it gets most of the miles.

Dennis

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You are talking to your Mrs about starting a family and you start searching for baby seats made for motorbikes (if cannot find one, you go about making it fit).

You know that one bike is never enough.

You know that how bad your bike may be, it is always the best bike.

You know that you can justify putting the expensive fuel/petrol/gasoline in your bike, but complain about the cost of even the cheapest fuel/petrol/gasoline when its time to top up the car (on the extremely rare times you drive).

You know when its time to buy new tyres for the bike $450-$500 AUD is a good price for a set, but go absolutely ballistic when a full set for the car costs $600-$700 AUD.

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You know that you can justify putting the expensive fuel/petrol/gasoline in your bike, but complain about the cost of even the cheapest fuel/petrol/gasoline when its time to top up the car (on the extremely rare times you drive).

You know when its time to buy new tyres for the bike $450-$500 AUD is a good price for a set, but go absolutely ballistic when a full set for the car costs $600-$700 AUD.

+2 x2!! :D

Signal 50

Reaction score
Visit site
You get a Low Mileage discount on your car because you spend more time on the bike.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You make a Vegemite "how to" video wearing ATGATT :rof: Thread winner , GAME OVER (in best robot voice) :D

Until very recently, and i actually found out that Mikey does actually live in a house, i thought that Mikey slept on his bike! Cause he aint ever off the bloody thing! But your right....That's thread winning form on the "Idiots" behalf!

Love ya work, Mikey! :D