Yamaha fz6 04-09 two brothers black series exhaust

eh89

Reaction score
Visit site
the ebay item is in VT, but your handle is in BC..
where aboots are these?
very interested!
*pm sent*

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't believe the item is his but he was sharing the link with us because of the great deal he found!!!

fb40dash5

Reaction score
Visit site
You bastid, I was hoping no one else would see those! :D

Oh well, I shouldn't be buying them anyway, my bike budget is spent already, and then some. :rolleyes:

summerb37

Reaction score
Visit site
I need to clarify that they are not my exhaust (I'm getting private msgs about them). **Someone else is selling them.** I came across them while looking for used exhaust. I posted them in our forum, so if someone is looking for a used exhaust system they could explore that option. BTW, you can request people's contact information through Ebay (if you have an ebay account) and call them to address any concerns you may have.

I hope this helps.

summerb37

Reaction score
Visit site
ebay is now stupidly biased towards protecting the buyer. I don't think the old "ship a couple bricks in a box so I can provide a tracking number" trick even works anymore.

I am not trying to encourage anyone to buy them, and I too would be concerned about the zero rating. FYI though, if you want to contact the seller by phone you can get their contact information through ebay. However, you have to place a bid, but bids can be retracted, so doing it early enough would allow you to contact the seller by phone well in advance of the auction ending and retract your bid if you are not happy with the description during your conversation. I just thought I would clarify how the process works with ebay. See the links below.

Contacting the seller:
Contacting your seller

Retracting a Bid:
Retracting or canceling your bid

larcklorn

Reaction score
Visit site
I cannot use them because I have a GIVI setup, but I thought someone else might like to know about them.

YAMAHA FZ6 04-09 TWO BROTHERS BLACK SERIES EXHAUST
$300.

YAMAHA FZ6 04-09 TWO BROTHERS BLACK SERIES EXHAUST | eBay

You peaked my interest when you said that you have a GIVI setup and cannot use these. I didnt know that was a consideration to keep in mind as I have hard GIVI side bags, top rack mount, and top case (rarely used because it looks funny). What exhausts will work with the GIVI setup if not these?

summerb37

Reaction score
Visit site
You peaked my interest when you said that you have a GIVI setup and cannot use these. I didnt know that was a consideration to keep in mind as I have hard GIVI side bags, top rack mount, and top case (rarely used because it looks funny). What exhausts will work with the GIVI setup if not these?

There is one thread that came up recently, and I cannot find it, but it showed in detail why mounting a givi system with a two brothers exhaust system is difficult. In my search, I found another thread and find it below. He had to mickey mouse his setup.

Two Bs with Givi:
http://www.600riders.com/forum/bikes-parts-sale/garag...ivi-racks.html (Two bros. exhaust with givi racks)

Scorpions with Givi is just as difficult, but works:
http://www.600riders.com/forum/bikes-parts-sale/fz6-m...s-working.html (Givi Luggage and the Scorpion Oval Exhausts - Working!)

Leo Vince seems to fit seamless with Givi: (It is the system I'm thinking of)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h0uyT4odoM]Yamaha FZ6 Leo Vince Evo II SBK Exhaust (start up) - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDYAV6LpiGY]Yamaha FZ6 Fazer with LeoVince SBK EVO II exhaust - 1080p - YouTube[/ame]

I hope this was of help.