Woohoo!

That was just on the table on my deck, it was quite a bit deeper on the grass.
She's a local girl. Born in the winter about 30 miles North-East of here. She definitely loves the snow.

WOOOHOOOO!!!!

images

:BLAA: :BLAA: :BLAA:

:thumbup: I'm in the southwest corner and we're still waiting for the snow. I keep telling myself that the snow = snow removal jobs = money.

What you got....we get tomorrow!
and my dog has long hair....sticks to him like glue! He comes in with huge snowballs stuck to his tummy & legs! :eek:

You guys are getting snow...and we are in the grips of the most hardcore heatwave we have experienced in November since 1894!!!!

40c plus for about 5-6 days running now...and there is no end in sight till next weekend!

:eek:

Oh My.....that's 104 fahrenheit! Sounds like a perfect excuse to ride to a beach to me!
Something we don't get to do in Colorado!

You guys are getting snow...and we are in the grips of the most hardcore heatwave we have experienced in November since 1894!!!!

40c plus for about 5-6 days running now...and there is no end in sight till next weekend!

Oh My.....that's 104 fahrenheit! Sounds like a perfect excuse to ride to a beach to me!
Something we don't get to do in Colorado!

Preyty much too hot for that even.....if you wanna be responsible and wear your riding gear!!! and plus, when you get there, the sun is so intense, you can only stand out in it for about 15 minutes, before you start getting seriously fried!

Ride faster so you don't overheat...

Bike was sitting at 102F at the traffic lights last night, on my way to work!!!

If it makes you feel any better, the road was so hot today that any tire would stick like glue.:thumbup:

If it doesn't make you feel any better, then I won't say it:BLAA:

Aussies moaning about the heat again? ;) You lot want to move somewhere with a decent climate. Like England :BLAA:

It's a lovely cool day here, 14 degrees C, sunny but with a few showers about. And 60mph winds, admittedly.

Wont' be long and we'll be dealing with 42'C plus in Perth. Great for riding, until you stop, then it's unbearable.

I love summer in Oz.......

Back