Wolfman goes bush! Lots of Pic's of Oz!

Welcome back mate :thumbup: , looks like you had an awesome time.....Mrs Humps liked the 12 Apostle pics and wants to tour them buy bike now :D (thankyou).....It does look horribly dry down hat way though :( , especially around the Blue Lake , last time i was there it was so lush and green....

Welcome back mate :thumbup: , looks like you had an awesome time.....Mrs Humps liked the 12 Apostle pics and wants to tour them buy bike now :D (thankyou).....It does look horribly dry down hat way though :( , especially around the Blue Lake , last time i was there it was so lush and green....

leave the kids with grandma, you will have a ball! Very beautiful place, a couples paradise!

Very beautiful place, a couples paradise!

Hey Dave! Can I borrow crazy frog?...lol.:eek::spank::spank::spank::ban::D

Great pics mate. I'm going to have to use some of next set of tires up down that way I reckon...lol.

Oh, and thank the mystery pillion fella for the top pics (ought to get a job in photography) and tell him he needs to do some leg workouts....looks a bit girly:spank::spank::scared::justkidding:

Hey Dave! Can I borrow crazy frog?...lol.:eek::spank::spank::spank::ban::D

Great pics mate. I'm going to have to use some of next set of tires up down that way I reckon...lol.

Oh, and thank the mystery pillion fella for the top pics (ought to get a job in photography) and tell him he needs to do some leg workouts....looks a bit girly:spank::spank::scared::justkidding:

Well, apart from the long, boring run through SA's south east to get there, it is definitely worth the drudge to get there!

As for my mystery pillion, if "she" is a bloke, he makes an awesome woman!

Jealous me NO :rolleyes:

Good to see you both had a great time and got back safely.Awesome photos taken by your lady friend Jamie,that scenery is just awesome.:thumbup:

Gaz

yep, wouldn't be bad to do a circuit down that way one day on my FZ6......

Damn, it's getting bad out there. Don't want any stray sparks or ciggies getting thrown out there.

:)

Dry! Man it was so dry, you could taste the dust! Foruneatly in a lot of places it is that dry, that there is no vegetation left...good for controlling fires, but bad for farmers, and their precious top soil.

:eek:

Dry everywhere guys.The wind at my place last night was whipping up the dust from the sports park and I couldn't let my kids outside.You could see it blowing past the windows.

Dry everywhere guys.The wind at my place last night was whipping up the dust from the sports park and I couldn't let my kids outside.You could see it blowing past the windows.

Yes it is real dry up your way, isnt it Mick, not quite so bad at Blackwood.

I took the kids to that park across from your house the other day, and it was a dust bowl.

:eek:

Looks a lot like QLD did 12 months ago , thankfully it rained or we'd be drinking recycled sewrage now :eek:...Was getting dry again but it rained heaps here lastnite so now i'll have to mow the lawn :spank:....Atleast its be green and not a dust bowl though :D

Back