Wolfman goes bush! Lots of Pic's of Oz!

Ok, few more piccies......

For those who are wondering about my "Mystery Pillion"...1st photo is my bike and the "mystery pillion"...and no, i did not crop this shot!

View attachment 12101

"Mystery Pillion" and me...shadows!

View attachment 12102

This is very "random"..this guy looks scary!

View attachment 12103

Destroyed 3 bottles of this! Nasty!

View attachment 12104

Yes i was as tired as i look...almost home, after 3 very long days in the saddle!

View attachment 12105

"Mystery Pillion" and me....same place....oh the wrinkles (on me that is!)

View attachment 12106

:rockon:

Will say this much, my pillion is much easier on the eye than me... And fits as snug as a bug into a set if size 6 womans leather bike pants!

...and you're showing us pictures of nature? Where's the pillion rider??? ;)

Seriously, awesome pics. I would love to visit there someday. Looks like a fantastic trip.

*edit* You just beat me to it by minutes!

Last edited:
...and you're showing us pictures of nature? Where's the pillion rider??? ;)

Seriously, awesome pics. I would love to visit there someday. Looks like a fantastic trip.

Oh come on, a bit of suspense never hurt anyone....have a nice photo of her in her bikini, astride my bike!

:eek:

Hey wolf...great thread of photos!

question: with all the mods you've done, where did your TB exhaust go? The photos show stock. Was it to fit the case?

Was waiting for someone to pick up on that!

A few weeks back my bike was "defected" for the Fender eliminator..which meant that i had to re-install my OEM rear fender until such time as my bike passes an inspection, as the TB's wont fit on the bike with the OEM rear fender, i have had to take them off the bike until my bike passes through inspection at the end of the month...it's a long story, but there is reference to it in the following 2 threads.

This thread explains what happened.
http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-general-discussion/11638-defected-now-what-do.html

This thread discusses the in & outs of the law surrounding this issue.
http://www.600riders.com/forum/australia/11243-off-topic-thread-46.html

It's only temporary anyway, the TB's will be back on soon...not soon enough for me though!!!

:thumbup:

wow, man! you should be a travel agent because I have never wanted to visit Austrailia as much as I do now! (I always wanted to go but now I must go!)

wow, man! you should be a travel agent because I have never wanted to visit Austrailia as much as I do now! (I always wanted to go but now I must go!)

Yes well i was rather impressed by the whole thing myself...absolutely beautiful...ideallic beaches, cute country towns, it was just wonderful, will be going back real soon myself.

We really are the "lucky country"

a few more piccies....

View attachment 12108

View attachment 12109

View attachment 12110

View attachment 12111

View attachment 12112

View attachment 12113

Jamie, it's great to see you back in the saddle! The pictures are spectacular!
Looks and sounds like you and Ms.Mystery had a great time.:thumbup:
Thanks for sharing:rockon:

this is absolutley fantastic..scenery aside its just nice so see some sunshine..its been a looooong winter here..right now im feeling very jealous but very inspired too..you have a beautifull country

Awesome job with this thread!!!!!!!!!! I will ride the outback before I take the great Dirt nap!!!!! P.S. i saved allmost every photo you posted some excellent photography!!!!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Awesome job with this thread!!!!!!!!!! I will ride the outback before I take the great Dirt nap!!!!! P.S. i saved allmost every photo you posted some excellent photography!!!!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Will post some more photo's a bit later...and some video, when i can get it to upload onto youtube, which failed this morning.

Looks like a great time was had there mate,half your luck and glad your back safe.

They call this one \\\\"London Bridge\\\\"...i bet it stands longer than the \\\\"real thing

Just one the London Bridge pic,that is only half of it ,the rest actually did fall into the sea about 20 years ago,left about 20 people stranded out there ,lol

Looks like a great time was had there mate,half your luck and glad your back safe.

Just one the London Bridge pic,that is only half of it ,the rest actually did fall into the sea about 20 years ago,left about 20 people stranded out there ,lol

Thanks Mick, was trying to remember which one it was that collapsed...i do remember seeing it in all it's glory when i was a kid, but just could not remember which one...makes sense, as it is very close to the cliff faces on the shore line...

Cheers.

:thumbup:

I remember it being in one piece in '89 when I went past but the next year I,m pretty sure it was gone,not 100% sure though,would have been a spectacular site to see it fall.................unless you were on of the people out on it ,lol

I remember it being in one piece in '89 when I went past but the next year I,m pretty sure it was gone,not 100% sure though,would have been a spectacular site to see it fall.................unless you were on of the people out on it ,lol

Yes i reckon i was there about 1984! Was only a youngster, but i remember watching people walk out on the structure....Am betting they would'nt let people on such a thing these days...public liability being the way it is!

:eek:

good to see your home safe and happy, some great shots, and im sure it was probably a more enjoyable ride for mystery pillion without the tb's.

Hehehe, but it's a natural formation, who would they sue... GOD!!!

;)
Great minds think alike lol. I was just thinking the same.

Looks a bit like the isle of white back here in Pom.
Except of course no one has ever been allowed on it:spank:

Nelly

Back