Wish me the best: Fz1n Headlight Mod

Lowe

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys. I just got this in and while I'm excited, I'm just as clueless on where to start. This is all that came in the box. Will be viewing various posts here for guidance. Wish me luck! I'll post a write up after the install. Stay tuned for a awesome fz1n headlight install or a shattered out of fustration headlight in the garbage :D

5707555183_86e334138a.jpg

5708035845_59761118b4.jpg

aziebell

Reaction score
Visit site
Good luck. I considered going naked, but I wasn't ready for all the electrical work confusion and breaking things. Plus I have an 06, and it has the round speedo, which I think looks weird on nakeds.

Lowe

Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome! I'm really diggin the FZ1N Headlight swap, where did you get your headlight? I know there are several places.

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-streetfighter/14185-fz1n-headlight-install.html

Hey, I got it off the fz1 forum. Theres various forums out there, I suggest checking them out even though the headlights don't pop up much. Theres a kit out there for 530 ...I forgot the name of it though.

aziebell: ya, this wiring looks difficult, I'll let you know how it goes.

Last edited:

Lowe

Reaction score
Visit site
I've given up trying to do this myself. It's been sitting in my room collecting dust as I havn't found the courage to start. I'm a helpless fool when it comes to this stuff, I know.

Anybody interested in having my bracket and harness sent over to you to create the lower bracket mount (as you can see mine is without it) and mod my harness for me? Of course I will pay ya, just let me know [email protected] :thumbup: