Where To First?

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
What kind of fuel mileage do you get in that thing? And in the mountains too, going against the wind at times.

As far as cooler climates during the summer, up and down the coast from California up through Oregon and up and around the Olympic Natl'l Park in Washington.

wrlomas

Reaction score
Visit site
LOL nah...... You don't need Luck, I have figured out if you can live with less stuff,you can do ALOT more with your money and free time! and being a mechanic I don't have but maybe an 1/8th of what average Joe has to pay in repair's and maintenance... i have basically spent my life training for this type of exploring without even knowing it!! LOL :rockon: :rockon: :Flash:

Go high to stay cool. The durango route takes you up right away. Telluride is awesome but tight parking. Paonia is nice, from there pop over mclure to aspen. If dirt is ok with you do kebler pass from paonia to crested butte, freakin awesome. Monarch pass goes from gunnison to salida and it takes you to lytehouse. From colorado springs go west on hwy 24 up thru south park. Check out chaffee county and summit county. From there go have a look at steamboat, one of my faves. Grand junction and moab area will be hot days but nice nights. If ya hit any of these let me know, I got a few choice rv sites all mapped out. I am in san francisco now but am heading east late june.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
4 words for you Donny............................ Lambeau Field , Green Bay :BLAA: :BLAA: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Via Colorado Springs , Lynchburg Tennessee (JD distillery ;)) & West Virginia.... But what does this Aussie know :confused: just get your a$$ to Packer town :D

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
4 words for you Donny............................ Lambeau Field , Green Bay :BLAA: :BLAA: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Via Colorado Springs , Lynchburg Tennessee (JD distillery ;)) & West Virginia.... But what does this Aussie know :confused: just get your a$$ to Packer town :D

I got to ask hump... How did you become such a big packers fan?

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What kind of fuel mileage do you get in that thing? And in the mountains too, going against the wind at times.

As far as cooler climates during the summer, up and down the coast from California up through Oregon and up and around the Olympic Natl'l Park in Washington.
It's powered by a Chevy 454,and it gets 11 miles to the gallon and has a 100 gallon fuel tank.... think of it as driving an empty Dump truck or a school bus .... most class A motorhomes it's size get about 4 or 5 miles per gallon,so it's economical in comparrison LOL :BLAA: .... I will have to go up the west coast for sure... :rockon: :thumbup:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got to ask hump... How did you become such a big packers fan?
I will go there just for you Dan!! and take lot's of pic's and video and see about finding some (secret) Packer hangout's for you!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :rockon: :rockon: