what upright seating position bike if not and FZ6 or FZ1

Depending on your budget, I would either look at a Suzuki V Storm or the BMW K1200GS. They are definitely on my short list of next bikes for me:D

thats my pet peeve when people call the vstrom a vstORM. :BLAA:

But yeah i owned the dl650 vstrom and i really liked it. VERY upright riding position way more than the fz6. i just didnt like how top heavy the bike was.

VFR's are excellent bikes, I test drove a similar anniversary edition a few years ago and fell in love. It just does everything perfectly. I figure the reason there are still leftover '07's is because Honda's regular retail price for the thing was through the roof.

I've also recently been looking into the BMW R1150R/R1200R, very nice looking bike, have yet to ride one though

maybe it's just me, but why would you want push button shifting?

Isn't the whole appeal of riding a bike being closer to the mechanics of the machine and your surroundings?

Was going to post the same thing but didnt bother. To each their own i guess.

the new 2010 kawasaki concours 14 looks amazing with a lot of nice features, zx14 engine, ABS with stability control, shaft drive, tire pressure sensors, adjustable windshield, hydraulic clutch, heated grips and a lot more. Am honestly thinking of getting one in next summer.

2010-kawasaki-concours-14.jpg

kawasaki-14-main.jpg

Back