What the fcuk is wrong with people!

joe1971

Reaction score
Visit site
Was it in this roundabout?? :rof: I know there are 2 or 3 like this one in the UK...

4688498459_67e8a3a924_b.jpg

4688498479_3594d78598_b.jpg

4688498503_e2fc255951_b.jpg

National lampoons European vacation anyone?

Jonno271

Reaction score
Visit site
Wavex - i'v lived in the UK all my life and i have never seen that kind of Round About... I guess i don't get out much - lol. If i stare at it too long, man it makes me go all giddy...:eek:

RE Cagers - i'm a part time car driver... When i was being taught to ride, the first thing the instructor told us was, Motorcycle riders are safer/better Car Drivers cause we Look at the Road and around, Blind Spots etc. [key word, we look]... I drive like I ride, give way/make room for fellow riders where possible… I can’t say that about others on the road tho(!). I’m defo more vigilant when around a bike, whether its behind or in front of me.

My name is VJ and i'm a Car driver and a Motorcycle rider [rehab talk lol]. More so a Motorcycle rider [99%] :BLAA: Perhaps knocking all Car drivers is not 100% correct.

i dunno, maybe its just me... the vibe im getting from all 100% motorcycle riders.. sorry chaps, i don't want to sound like i'm defending the guy that ran into Jon and his Dad...

Jon - hope ya on the mend, and your Dad too...

vj

Sorry VJ, didn't mean to come across so totally anti car. I too am forced to drive one occasionally, against my will. I agree with what you say and make every effort to drive as safely as possible and I am courteous to other drivers, although I sometimes wonder why! Maybe all drivers should be mad to take a bike test (how many times hav we heard that before)!.

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Look at that sign..."The Magic Roundabout"???? What is it, a circus ride? Looks like the spawn of the Devil...:eek:

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
First to the OP, sorry about the carnage, damn, hope you both heal up soon!!
and you had every rite to be ripped up on your post!!

Secondly, that isn't a roundabout, it's a friggin pavement version of alien crop circle:eek:

I can see it now...in an offcie somewhere years ago on take your son to work day.

Here son, take this compass and map and make daddy some circles for cars to go round, I've got to finish this Rubik cube...:eyebrow:

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
If you like our roundabouts,you should see our other ingenious bits of road.

This is called Spaghetti junction.......

spaghetti_junction.jpg

:D

ice

Reaction score
Visit site
Same here in the US.
People are driving very careless and reckless. Not paying attention to their driving.
More than once lately, I`ve had people coming around corners on the wrong side of the road with cell phones to their ear.

These idiots piss me off to no end.