Dream Garage

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am new here, but I already noticed threads like http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-general-discussion/32566-what-other-bikes-have-you-ridden.html and http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-...56-why-some-people-getting-rid-their-fz6.html

So, how about this: if money is not an issue - what motorcycles would you add (have added) to your FZ6 in your garage, and why. List the most desired machines in top 6 with FZ6 being #1 of course :bow:.

I'll start the drooling

1) FZ6. Just love it! Great value and dynamics - can't stop smiling. Twisties!!!! And of course the "community support" personified by the members of this forum.

2) BMW R1200GS - It just looks like machine that has everything i am looking for - tall, can be taken off-road, and has plenty of power. In a few years, I am thinking to take a cross-country trip, and this is the bike I'd like to take.

3) BMW K1200R - I liked the posture and ergonomics and it just looks mean. I didnt even go through all the bells and whistles it had (same as the GS). It would probably pick up sport touring duties from FZ6

4) A Cafe Racer - probably out of CB750 - This would be a project bike. The one that would require research and take years to build at a nice steady pace

5) Either BMW R25 or Motosacoche Jubilee. :drool: Probably would keep them under glass, ride them few times a year, and will pass on to the next generation

6) V-Star Warrior or Boulevard M90 - my view on cruisers :)

What are yours?

wow.. money not an issue? hmmm.. should limit the number of bikes though.

1) a track bike. r6 probably.

2) a daily commute bike. honda silverwing perhaps. (more realistically, i will probably buy yamaha majesty 250cc)

3) a tourer. probably bmw gs?

4) a supermotard for fun. ktm superduke?

5) leisure/lifestyle bike. ducati 1098 or/andley nightrod.

back to reality. cos i can have only 1 bike, point 1 to 3 is all rolled into 1, the answer to it is fz6.
bike 4 and 4 are bonus.

Back