What is the top speed for our FZ6?

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good q Neil

What i would really like to see is a comparitve chart of speedo reading with real speed for true traffic/ highway riding
Anyone?
Anyone?

my iPhone post using Tapatalk - sorry for any shpillong mishtooks i has fat fingies
My stock speedo was 11 kph over the actual speed reading prior to the speedo healer installation.
Nelly

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just to play devils advocate we had a member on this site who used to do regular high speed runs >150mph and actually had the top end go on his bike.
These type of rev ranges and speeds are really operating at the upper end of the motors limits and do not come with out the added risk of engine damage/failure.
There is also very little difference in riding at 100 mph to 150 mph, both will see you banned.
Out of curiosity what is your ultimate interest in trying to establish the top speed of the FZ6?
Nelly
Merely scientific curiosity! I like knowing all the specs of something I own measured with the utmost accuracy, because I don't like to trust manufacturer's claims.

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
When starting up the bike, the speedometer startup shows up to 299.

What's the fastest have you go on your Fazer? Me so far up to 210.

I put the FZ6 up on the center stand. No weight is 175moh indicated. My ass carried it to 145mph indicated.

Of course this was years ago. On a perfect new paved roads. I do not recommend being this stupid.

Last edited: