What do you have on your bike keychain?

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
the key to my disc lock, i don't want too many keys on there

also means i won't forget to take my key out the bike if i put the disclock on

one other thing, i wouldn't post up keys to your bike on the internet, unlikely, but it's possible to copy a key just using an image

outasight20

Reaction score
Visit site
FZ key, Mini CR2 flashlight, and house key.

The above mentioned 4Sevens flashlight is one of the smallest and brightest lights I have ever seen in my life and comes in handy ALL the time.

teeter

Frank Zappa the 6th
Reaction score
Visit site
My Fizzer Key (of course), house and office key (wrapped in velcro so they don't destroy my triple tree), a braided length of cord, key to the Trax cases, Isle of Man TT keychain given to me by an acquaintance who grew up there.

keys.jpg

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:thumbup: :thumbup: Mine says Papa Roach on it.... I got from my local Rock station 99X its also a bottle opener! lol :iconbeer: :spank: :rockon: :rockon:

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
Like a previous poster I tied some paracord (red with reflective dots) to my key to make it easier to get out my pockets with gloves on

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
I got a yamaha lanyard, that way when I get off the bike I connect it around my neck so I don't drop them. I almost lost them at the gas station the first day I had my bike

Baci

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a bottle opener on mine from Snowbird ski resort.....ironic though cause i wont ever have a beer and ride. It was the only plastic keychain I had on hand and didnt want to scratch my tank.

rumblestrip

Coffee Drinker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You're the 3rd person I've seen with the bell! My friend gave me one, it's supposed to be more special if givin to someone. Do you know the story behind the bell?

Yeah, man. A good buddy of mine gave it me when I got my first bike. I figured I'd hang on to it :thumbup: :D