What did you do with your bike today?

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
I was able to do 110 miles before the wind became too much...I also cleaned and put chain wax on before I called it a day...:rockon:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I let my husband take my baby to work today - and he put a new set of Metzler Z8 Interacts on them, and new valve stems :steve:

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I decided it was time to clean the rear brake caliper and replace the brake fluid. Tomorrow I'll take the front brakes. Should have gone for a ride though...:spank:

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I went on a 110 mile poker run to help get funds for medical expenses of a 6 year old girl with cancer.

It was gorgeous day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I installed a cup holder on my bike! And ozzieboy and me' did a headlight mod...wired the passing light switch to an external switch, so I can switch to both high and low beam lights, without having to hold the passing light switch on with my finger! Much better for spotting roo's out back of nowhere at night!

I also put my touring screen back on the bike! Nearly got a new set of tyres!!

jblz

Reaction score
Visit site
I discovered some new roads on the map so I took them for a nice long loop. When I got back to the starting point I was still itchy, so I reversed direction and did the loop again!

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
I installed a cup holder on my bike! And ozzieboy and me' did a headlight mod...wired the passing light switch to an external switch, so I can switch to both high and low beam lights, without having to hold the passing light switch on with my finger! Much better for spotting roo's out back of nowhere at night!

Any photos of the cup holder???

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Buggar! I didn't pick the 2nd mod :shakehead:

BamBam77

Old but still riding
Reaction score
Visit site
Got in a good ride Saturday:cheer:
and found out something I was wanting to know:confused:
Drilled out my muffler Friday and like the sound and wondered what others thought:rolleyes:
WELL while I was riding Saturday saw a hawk on a power line and he turned and checked me out, thats never happened before, :D
so if he noticed them and didn't fly away I think I,m OK with it.:thumbup:

Jacobien

Reaction score
Visit site
Drove it really slowly into work today. REALLY slowly. That has the effect of making it feel even faster when I took it to 12,500RPM in each gear 5 minutes ago. :spank:

No really, try it. The longer you slow, the quicker the sudden go.

Peace - nice random thread

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
Went to service for a downed biker. He was the brother of one of the guys in my club. While we're not hardcore, the downed biker was so, everyone there was except us. Everyone there on a bike was asked to be part of the "last rev".

Just as moving as being one of the gunners in a 21 gun salute.

SueMc

Reaction score
Visit site
Trudged through the foot and a half of snow in the back yard to the garage to gaze longingly at my bike and dream of spring....
:(:(:(

oregonative56

Reaction score
Visit site
Started installation of grip heaters. got the grids on, but the kit only came with an ugly ass toggle switch. So, went to Radio Shack. No 3 position rocker switch. Drove 30 minutes to Fry's. No Rocker switches,(sigh). Guess I'll have to order one on line and wait, unless I can fine an unobtrusive spot to mount that ugly toggle switch.