What can you do with $2800 ?

He lives in Kansas. No corners except interchanges there.

Damn, you beat me to it, Krid! :thumbup:

I remember the 2 times I've driven across Kansas...good lord. How do people actually LIVE there??? It's the flattest, most barren state I've been across (notice, I didn't say "to").

Anyone know what the State Tree of Kansas is?

A telephone pole. :BLAA:

Seriously, though, beautiful bike, OP. Those colors are amazing and I really like all the mods. Very nicely done!

Damn, you beat me to it, Krid! :thumbup:

I remember the 2 times I've driven across Kansas...good lord. How do people actually LIVE there??? It's the flattest, most barren state I've been across (notice, I didn't say "to").

Anyone know what the State Tree of Kansas is?

A telephone pole. :BLAA:

Seriously, though, beautiful bike, OP. Those colors are amazing and I really like all the mods. Very nicely done!
+1 on the colors

What can you do with $2800 ?

Clark Sorensen, San Francisco Artist, best known for his fantastic Art Urinals
poppypedistalside_small.jpg

1963 FORD FALCON CONVERTIBLE $2,800 album | Oldcars
1-th.jpg

$2800 i7 Gaming Build - New-System-Build - Homebuilt-Systems

Panasonic’s $2,800 Tablet the Toughbook CF-U1 | Netbooknews - Netbooks, Netbook Reviews, Smartbooks and more
panau1.jpg

Eleiko Legionarii Set $2800
eleiko_set_233_small.jpg

The flower sink is temping, but I think I'd have to go with the sweet ass streetfighter.

Dude.. The more I look at your bike, the more I think that this is what the FZ6 should look like. If my FZ came looking like that I would not have gotten rid of it so fast. Now I have no idea how it rides, but considering the components that you've fitted, you should be able to make it handle pretty good ;) Any chance of posting a video clip of your exhaust? I'm curious as to how it sounds!

That's hot, I'm a fan of orange bikes, and that headlight is awesome. Did you go with HIDs or just regular bulbs? How loud is that exhaust?

My only question is... what's up with the purple things on the forks? They make me think of an outside faucet. You know, for a garden hose.

That's hot, I'm a fan of orange bikes, and that headlight is awesome. Did you go with HIDs or just regular bulbs? How loud is that exhaust?

My only question is... what's up with the purple things on the forks? They make me think of an outside faucet. You know, for a garden hose.

I have DDM Tuning's 8k kelvin rated H.I.D's.

Those purple things are preload adjusters, no need for a socket wrench, just give them a twist.

you can give tour 2.800 to your friend tomari he know what to do with them!

Back