Vegasrider gets a speeding ticket!

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
In the UK we have BIKESAFE Link

I plan on doing it this year, as part of the course you get to go for a ride with a police biker following you. They give you tips on how you can improve your riding, and stuff.

Everyone I know that has been on the course really enjoyed it, and had a good laugh with the officers.

That looks like a pretty cool program! You'll have to let us know how your ride with them goes - and what pointers and tips you get.

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
Doubt it pisses the police off when someone abides by all the laws.
There are plenty of violators then to have to try to follow someone until they do commit a violation. JMHO;)

I'm sure when a cop is following you for 15+ minutes and you turn into a parking lot without one violation, they're a little ticked off :)

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm sure when a cop is following you for 15+ minutes and you turn into a parking lot without one violation, they're a little ticked off :)

It must be nice to have 15 minutes to follow around for no reason :don'tknow:Well, FWIW, I appreciate it when people abide by the rules because it makes my job easier and it frees me up more important things.

Last edited: