Updates on the NYC Rider vs SUV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
Ita a very impotant subject and just to clarify it was closed because it turned into a slagging match. There are lots of other internet sites where members can hapily abuse each other. Respect for each other is very important. Any thread that breeches the forum rules will be closed regardless of its importance.

I had to look up 'slagging'. I think I can understand where the mods may have been coming from now that you put it in that light.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I saw on SKY news last night that the undercover Policeman was allegedly directly involved in the assault? Couldn't find it on their site though.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
Your right about slagging. Don't worry. Il just let the facts speak for me. Probably disregarded anyways.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/09/undercover-cop-reportedly-arrested-in-nyc-biker-gang-attack/

And another link so it can't be said "Fox News is terrible"

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis....id=1&videoid=37&catid=57606600&nb_splitPage=0

Look, three different media links with the same info, both left and right wing.

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/53221860

He waited several days before coming forward. What do the innocent have to hide?

Last edited:

Susan

That Romance Author Lady
Reaction score
Visit site
I had a cager practically jump out of their skin today as I went past them. I was in the HOV lane and to my right this car suddenly slows down. I look back and they start pacing me from 150-200 feet back. I was in the other lane than them and was wondering WTH they were doing, then I remembered the video. Evidently all sport bikes are the same.

Same here. I'm all the way up in BC, and people in cars are suddenly terrified of me when I'm on my bike. Slowing down, signaling to the right, and frantically pulling off the road in an effort to let me by. :(

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What I am about to write has nothing to do with any specific incidents, but more about public perception.

I am a patch-wearing MC member and if I am in a public place, such as a mall, wearing my colours, I go out of my way to be polite to people. I open doors for women, say "after you ma'am", let people with kids or trolleys into the lift or onto escalators first, you know, well mannered behaviour. I love the reaction it gets, almost like "OMG the gorilla can talk!". That gives me such a kick.

I have been on many mass rides and seen bad behaviour from bikers and cagers so I'm not going to point fingers at anyone. Needless to say this whole incident has been unsavoury and nobody is going to come out as a winner.

Neal

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
From another forum, someone had found this little commentary

“As a trucker that would deliver in north jersey and New York I am familiar with these groups. I can hopefully clarify a few things. First the initial “accident” is part of a game they play. They ride in a huge group and will operate together to slow down traffic.

Next they pick out high end vehicles targeting people with families in them, the targets will usually be white or Asian. Then one of the riders will do a “brake check” and stop suddenly in front of the target vehicle causing a minor bump. In some cases they will just roll back into their target vehicle. They will then mob the vehicle demanding money and or begin attacking the person inside. It is their practice to also slash the tires to prevent the vehicle from escaping.

Truckers are well aware of them and are advised not to stop. You can clearly see in the video how they are well practiced in this style of attack. The police in NY have backed off them after an officer ran one down using his vehicle a few months back. The video was all over the net so I advise you to check it out.

These “bikers” ride dirt bikes and sport bikes very few of which are street legal and even fewer have plates. They run red lights, stop signs, and have no regard for the law. If you are ever in this situation do not stop, immediately call the police and do whatever you have to to keep them from boxing you in. NEVER leave the scene of an accident if you are not under direct threat!!! Only run if you have no other choice, and again immediately call the police.

This is not rare by any means, the only reason this incident got any attention is because of the helmet cam video being posted on the net. If you see anyone in this situation, call the police.

Make no mistake confusing these punks with true bikers. You will rarely if ever see a member of these gangs on a Harley. Do not for a minute blame true bikers for this kind of behavior. Bikers like those involved in the 2 million Bikers to DC Rally are American Patriots and would be among the first to come to your aid.

A final note, always be aware of motorcycles and share the road. Check your mirrors and don’t ride anyone’s bumper, motorcycles have a much smaller profile then a car and are harder to see.”

ninjapundit: Motorcycle Brake Check Attack

This only perpetuates the stereotype of what type of people end up as truck drivers.

Long draw out story about how all their is some imaginary gang that follows tiny non-connect details as operational rules of the event that took place. For what reason?

Guys that drive a Harley are never in biker gangs, they are the real bikers? Okay buddy.

Apparently, making someone crash into the back of your motorcycle doing hundreds if not thousands of dollars worth of damage, if not getting yourself killed and then robbing them for the 20-60 dollars they might have in their wallet is a workable criminal business plan? I suppose the money just magically multiplies when you split it a thousand ways with the whole gang out there. Does everyone even get a quarter even if you have a magical bike that doesn't get damaged when you get hit?

Standard, plug at the end trying to boost up his real cause he is trying to get attention for with his irrational story.

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
This, ^ all of this. Is not going to get us anywhere.

That's all subjective, that's it. Get links, get facts, and move on. Reply to the posts with facts and stop trying to argue against a post that wasn't even written on this forum. I would really like to keep this thread open so maybe when everything comes out and society has made their decisions we can all have closure.

Thanks.

Last edited:

2nd childhood

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great analysis, although he did make one major mistake in that Mr. Cruz was the one that caused the accident, not Mr. Miese.

Without truly knowing what (if anything) led up to the brake-check, is anyone really in a position to state who truly "caused" the accident?

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What I am about to write has nothing to do with any specific incidents, but more about public perception.

I am a patch-wearing MC member and if I am in a public place, such as a mall, wearing my colours, I go out of my way to be polite to people. I open doors for women, say "after you ma'am", let people with kids or trolleys into the lift or onto escalators first, you know, well mannered behaviour. I love the reaction it gets, almost like "OMG the gorilla can talk!". That gives me such a kick.

I have been on many mass rides and seen bad behaviour from bikers and cagers so I'm not going to point fingers at anyone. Needless to say this whole incident has been unsavoury and nobody is going to come out as a winner.
Regardless of the patch isn't that a great way to live your life? I am not a churchy / God beliving kind of person, but I do believe in the principles.
I'm sure your the same person without the MC patch? I do get what your saying though, reading books by covers etc.

Neil

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
More news from last week:
Man Who Filmed Video of SUV-Biker Brawl Receiving Death Threats: Lawyer | NBC New York

News from this week:
Biker testifies at grand jury into motorcycle road rage assault case | 7online.com

And this beauty of this piece of journalism sums it up why it's going to take so long to sort it all out.
"While one can sympathize with the police officer on the street who has a "perp" in hand with enough evidence to arrest him -- surely, a low bar -- the prosecutors' role is far more complex. They must make the case stick. They must be confident that the evidence assembled is sufficient to sustain a case through conviction. They must ensure that they don't act precipitously and charge someone with a minor offense -- when a more disciplined, sometimes time-consuming, investigation would lead to far more serious charges which might ultimately suffer dismissal later because the "perp" had already cleverly pleaded guilty to even a minor offense, thus entitling him to the protection of Double Jeopardy."
Police Versus Prosecutors: The Motorcycle Mayhem | Joel Cohen

Neal

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
Turns out when your uncle is the head of the police you can get away with attempted murder and run over normal people like they are roadkill.

The flagrant lies and deception surround this incident from in media have been baffling. Thank goodness the video came out so anyone who is willing to believe there eyes can see the truth. Although, physiology tells us that most people will not be willing to trust their eyes over what the media/majority of people say, this has been prove time and time against in tests so I am not surprise of the mental hurtle most people have in accepting what happened here.

Brief recap.

-the stories of the imaginary brake check.

- the stories of bikers imaginary attack of the SUV before he ran over two people to make it look like he was fleeing from danger, instead of running over bikers unprovoked.

- police refusing to charge the SUV guy, despite video proof of him causing the accident. Fleeing the scene. Running over 2 bystanders unprovoked. No normal person can get away with that.

- Undercover cops on the scene who saw the whole event first hand who took the side of the biker, chased down the SUV broken in his window and helped subdued him... Suddenly the heroic cop is now being painted as bad cop a when they clearly did the right thing putting his life on the line in capturing that felon in the SUV who had already run into 3 bikes. Why is this lowly cop having to take the fall for this felon in the SUV?

Video: The Truth Always Comes Out, Biker Vs SUV Aftermath: Officer Tells The Real Reason The Heat Is On The Bikers! (Man Driving The SUV is Related To A High Ranking Officer)

The justice that will never happen. The SUV guy should go to jail for a longtime. The uncle should be removed from the force and go to jail for obstruction of justice.

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for sharing your opinion once again, Neal. You are free to believe what you want. Any other opinions you'd like to share? Did we really put a man on the moon? Are alien abductions real? What about Bigfoot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Neal

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for sharing your opinion once again, Neal. You are free to believe what you want. Any other opinions you'd like to share? Did we really put a man on the moon? Are alien abductions real? What about Bigfoot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Exactly my point thanks for bring up that. We have video of being on the moon. There is no video of alien addictions, no videos of of Bigfoot.

We have videos of showing the biker incident, where a SUV rear end a motorcycle. We have video of that SUV running over two bikes fleeing the scene running over 2 guys unprovoked.

You people who want to believe in a brake check with no video evidence. Believe in a biker attack assault before the SUV ran with no video evidence. You guy are as ridiculous as those who believe in alien abduction and Bigfoot, there is no proof for you believes but you want to believe them anyways.

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
Exactly my point thanks for bring up that. We have video of being on the moon. There is no video of alien addictions, no videos of of Bigfoot.

We have videos of showing the biker incident, where a SUV rear end a motorcycle. We have video of that SUV running over two bikes fleeing the scene running over 2 guys unprovoked.

You people who want to believe in a brake check with no video evidence. Believe in a biker attack assault before the SUV ran with no video evidence. You guy are as ridiculous as those who believe in alien abduction and Bigfoot, there is no proof for you believes but you want to believe them anyways.

You also have no proof on your subjective argument, this whole time, we have shown different websites (some conservative, some liberal--that's your fav guys) yet you dismiss everything with your opinion on what happened. And send us a link to world star hip hop?? Are you kidding me? You might as well have used wikipedia.

If that guys "uncle" is such a big shot. Why did the undercover cop attack his nephew? Makes 0 sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.