Two Brothers CF Install

liquiddragon86

Reaction score
Visit site
Welp! I finished finally installing the cans this morning! I put the stock turnsignals on because i wanted them to match the front two. Anyways i will post pictures either later today or sometime tommorrow. Depends if the sun decides to shine. I took it out for a short ride (its super wet and sandy here so i didn't want to go far) just went around the lake by my house. Wow, i am in love. Sounds soooo sweet.

liquiddragon86

Reaction score
Visit site
OK i said i'd post the after pictures so here they are. I had a great day to ride yesterday so i got a good 100 miles on the cans. Was a blast! Not really as loud as i was thinking they would be but thats perfect because i don't think i'll need the DB killers. Went for a ride with my buddies Suzuki M50 and he had vance & hines exhaust on his, i could hear both bikes just fine though, his didn't drown mine out and mine didn't drown his out. Was cool.

Ok to the pictures!!

This picture shows the whole bike from the left side, you can see the exhaust and the stock turn signals just a little bit.
4435747164_bff88ae622_m.jpg

Front left view
4435747922_e2eb0a74dd_m.jpg

Up close to the exhaust
4434972449_a39c56fef7_m.jpg

And over top of the exhaust
4435748286_cf5c710e28_m.jpg

Again thank you all for all your help. I just sent BD43 a message for a dual headlight wire so i can do that mod next. I was debating between doing HID or Dual headlight and i decided on dual headlight until i get some more cash. Also my frame sliders are in the mail! Now my brother will stop dropping my bike on my engine...

Also looking for a lower fairing for my bike that is the same color. I think it would look really good with one on.