Translation Please

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay, I hope someone can help me with this.... I believe it's russian, it'll be a big help if anyone can translate it. Pardon for the spelling, but here it goes.

Ya onchin harosho. Cpacebo bolshoe.(Very well, thank you) Kak dila?(How are you?)

As you can see I tried looking up some of the phrases and I hope they're correct, but I can't seem to find the first one.... Ya onchin bolshoe??

Dan

Reaction score
Visit site
Okay, I hope someone can help me with this.... I believe it's russian, it'll be a big help if anyone can translate it. Pardon for the spelling, but here it goes.

Ya onchin harosho. Cpacebo bolshoe.(Very well, thank you) Kak dila?(How are you?)

As you can see I tried looking up some of the phrases and I hope they're correct, but I can't seem to find the first one.... Ya onchin bolshoe??

1. "Ya onchin harosho" is the stupid phrase, never use it. You have to use "Ochen horosho" that means "everything is fine". For instance, If someone asked you "Kak dela?" (how are you doing?) you have to say "Ochen horosho" (everything is fine). You can use "Ya ochen horosho" in the some situations, for instance, "Ya ochen horosho sebya chuvstvuyu", that means "I feel good".

2. "Spasibo bolshoe" means "Thank you very much", not "very well, thank you"

3. "Kak dila?" it would be much better if you use "Kak dela".

4. "Ya onchin bolshoe" there is no any meaning without context in that phrase. First af all, you have to use "Ya ochen bolshoy" for a man or "Ya ochen bolshaya" for a woman, that means "I am a very big..." Very big what? You have to use a context, for instance "Ya ochen bolshoy kusok de#$ma" that means "I am a very big piece of sh$t. "

ready to help you with other russians words)))

Last edited: