A good Ol' Aussie ditty from Austin Tayshus: Australiana!NSFW!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
An oldy, but a goody!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im6VEJKd1aA&feature=related]YouTube - Austen Tayshus - Australiana [HD][/ame]

For all you non Australian folk....here are all the words for you!!! Like that will help you understand what the hell is going on!!!!

Sittin' at home last Sunday mornin' me mate Boomer rang. Said he was havin' a few people around for a barbie. Said he might Cook a burra or two.

I said, "Sounds great, will Walla be there?"

He said "Yeah and Vegie might come too".

So I said to the wife "Do you wanna go Anna?". She said "I'll go if Ding goes".

So I said to Boomer "What'll we do about Nulla?"

He said "Nulla bores me to tears, leave him at home."

We got to the party about two and walked straight out the kitchen to put some booze in the fridge. And you wouldn't believe it, there's Boomer's wife Warra sittin there tryin to plait her puss!

Now, I don't like to speak ill o' Warra, but I was shocked, I mean how much can a Koala bare.

So I grabbed a beer, flashed me wanga at her and went out and joined the party.

Pretty soon Ayers rocks in and things really started jumpin'. This Indian girl, Marsu, turns up, dying to go to the toilet but she couldn't find it. I said to me mate Al, "Hey, where can Marsu pee Al?" He said "She can go outback with the fellas, she's probably seen a **** or too".

Well just then Warra comes out of the kitchen with a few drinks for everybody. Fairdinkum, you've never seen a cooler bar maid. I grabbed a beer and said, "Thanks Warra - tah".

A couple of Queenslanders at the party, one smellin' pretty strongly of aftershave. He sat down next to me and I turned to him and I said, "Ya know mate, You reek o' Stockade!"

It was a really hot day; Oscar felt like a swim. He said to Ina, "Do you want a have a dip in the river Ina?" She said "I haven't got my cossie Oscar".

Well Bo says, "Come in starkers, what'll 'ey care!"
Ina says "What, without so much as a thread Bo?" Ah, perish 'er thought! Has Eucum been in yet?

Well a few of the blokes decided to play some cricket. Boomer says "Why doesn't Wom bat?" "Yeah, and let Tenter field".

He said I should have a bowl but I was too out of it to play cricket so I suggested a game of cards. I said to Lyptus "Wanna game of Euca Lyptus?" He said "There's no point mate, Dah wins everytime."

Well Bill said he'd like a smoke. Nobody knew where the dope was stashed. I said "I think Maree knows." But I was just spinning a bit of a yarn. Barry pulls a joint out of his pocket. Bill says "Great, Barry, a reefer. What is it mate?" "Noosa Heads of course. Me mate Ada laid 'em on me." And it was a great joint too, blew Mountains away and his three sisters.

Well I thought I'd roll one meself, I said "Chuck us the Tally Ho Bart". He said "They're out on the Lawn, Ceston, can you get em for us?" Burnie says "It's okay mate, she's apples, I'll get em for ya"

Just then Alice springs into action, starts to pack Bill a bong. And you wouldn't believe it, the bongs broken. I said "Lord, How?" "Hay-man" somebody said "Will a Didgeridoo?" I said "Hummmmm mummmm mummmmm mummmmm maybe it'll have ta."

I look in the corner and there's Bass sittin there, not getting into it, not getting out of it, I said "What, is Bass straight or somthin?" Boomer said "As a matter a fact mate, he's a cop" I said "Ya jokin mate, a cop, I'm getting outta here, let's go Anna." She said "No way, I'm hangin round till Gum leaves. Besides, I don't wanna leave Jack around a party on his own. Have you seen him? I think he's trying to crack on to Woomba, he's already tried to mount Isa And he'll definitely try to lead you astray Liana!"
Thank you and goodnight!

:D:D:D

Last edited:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You people are weird. The English were right to leave you on that giant island.

:p

I watched that whole thing. I do not get it.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL....I can still do pretty much the whole skit myself. Love it.

Just so's folk get the idea...

Boomer rang
Boomerang

View attachment 27083

cook a burra or two
Kookaburra

View attachment 27084

Walla be there
Wallaby

View attachment 27085

Vegie might
Vegemite

View attachment 27086

Wanna go Anna
Goanna

View attachment 27087

Ding goes
Dingos

View attachment 27088

Nulla bores me
Nullabor Plains

View attachment 27089

Plait her puss
Platypus

View attachment 27090

Koala bare
Koala bear (it's not really a bear)

View attachment 27091

Wanga at her
Wangaratta

View attachment 27092

And so on.

Hope this helps:BLAA::D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You people are weird. The English were right to leave you on that giant island.

:p

I watched that whole thing. I do not get it.

Yes, it was a very bad thing the English did, leave us here...cause it's awful, weather is crap, no beaches, warm beer, no decent sport....dont come here...it's awful...bloody Poms! Their Island is so much cosier than ours! ;):D

If you didnt understand that, then the "12th man" would leave you completely befuddled!

:D

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, it was a very bad thing the English did, leave us here...cause it's awful, weather is crap, no beaches, warm beer, no decent sport....dont come here...it's awful...bloody Poms! Their Island is so much cosier than ours! ;):D

If you didnt understand that, then the "12th man" would leave you completely befuddled!

haha, yeah it is bizarre the english thought thatd be punishment somehow.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

12th Man - gotta love Mr Birmingham

As for Austin - classic - never get tired of seeing that one.

Now, if only we had to guts to put some Rodney Rude or Kevin Bloody Wilson up :eek: - the Christmas song - probably a bit offensive to most of the site :rof:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
12th Man - gotta love Mr Birmingham

As for Austin - classic - never get tired of seeing that one.

Now, if only we had to guts to put some Rodney Rude or Kevin Bloody Wilson up :eek: - the Christmas song - probably a bit offensive to most of the site :rof:

Yeah, Well if someone wants to hear how well we swear/curse in Australia, then these 2 guys are perfect examples...both Rodney Rude, and Kevin Bloody Wilson, make Gordon Ramsey seem like a choir boy!!!!

just google them folks...but be warned, the C word is treated with absolute glorification...especially in Kevin Bloody Wilson's Christmas ditty..."Santa Clause you ****, where's me ******* bike, i have opened all my presents, and there's nothing that i like!

Hysterically funny.....

:thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Santa Clause you ****, where's me ******* bike, I've unwrapped all this other junk, and there's nothing that i like!

I wrote ya a ******* letter and I come to see ya twice.

Ya worn out geriatric fart you forgot me *******bike.:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I wrote ya a ******* letter and I come to see ya twice.

Ya worn out geriatric fart you forgot me *******bike.:D

Like he said! Enormously amusing, and impossiblec to post the lyrics in here, without destrying the "vibe" of the whole thing...

I always like the Rodney Rude joke about the "head' playing darts...."Now throw the ******* board!!!!

:rockon:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Kevin Bloody Wilson personal fave. "It Was Over":rof::rof::rof:

If you're gonna youtube search this Remember, it's a little bit rough...LOL:D.

Dunno

Reaction score
Visit site
Im gonna be a builder when I grow up, gonna build houses every where, millions of the .............................

All good but you just can't beat the 12th man. Particularly the Wired World of Sports.
Youtube that one folks :D

Am I allowed to post a link?

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im gonna be a builder when I grow up, gonna build houses every where, millions of the .............................

All good but you just can't beat the 12th man. Particularly the Wired World of Sports.
Youtube that one folks :D

Am I allowed to post a link?

You can post a link, but if it's a bit non PG rated...put an NSFW warning....12th man stuff should be ok..