To buy or not....

nivag

Reaction score
Visit site
It's still a grand you could of spent on fuel, tyres, mugs of tea and bacon sannies while gaining experience.
I'd wait till you get some more ncb, which may offset the loss on the deal. As you should save more on your insurance by then.

FZ6AH

08 Yamaha fz6 s2 Newbie!
Reaction score
Visit site
Understand where you are coming from but guess I won't get as much for my fz6 in 8 months time to offset the loss on the deal. Also the fz6 will be due a major (24k) within that time so again wouldn't offset the deal

FZ6AH

08 Yamaha fz6 s2 Newbie!
Reaction score
Visit site
It's a tough call but I do like the look of the gsxr and with current deal I'm being offered(price of bike + price I'm getting for my fz6 + 2 years warranty on new bike) does seem very appealing. It's the guilt with regards to paying £1000 on insurance for a bike that will be sat in the garage for most of its time due to the British weather!

FZ6AH

08 Yamaha fz6 s2 Newbie!
Reaction score
Visit site
It's still a grand you could of spent on fuel, tyres, mugs of tea and bacon sannies while gaining experience.
I'd wait till you get some more ncb, which may offset the loss on the deal. As you should save more on your insurance by then.

It comes down too £700 with one years NCB