Tiger seriously injured

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Woods' agent, Mark Steinberg, told CNBC in an e-mail that the golfer is "fine."

Got that quote from a Fox Sports news article.....he apparently hit a fire hydrant pulling out of his driveway. So he wasn't going very fast.

RJ2112

Reaction score
www.etsy.com
Just from that article.... 2:30 AM, a fire hydrant and a tree...... charges pending.

Can we say driving after closing time is a bad idea?

RJ2112

Reaction score
www.etsy.com
If you have something that states the results of a BAC, I'd be more likely to believe that..... as there are charges pending, I don't see how anyone could reach that conclusion. The lawyers for both sides would sit on that info pretty hard.

I'd be really curious as to which way the car was really going.... leaving your house just after closing time seems pretty strange. Unless you had just had a fight concerning your recent arrival at the house.....

Most of the places I've driven, there's a fair distance between fire hydrants and trees.... hitting both hard enough to need medical treatment sure doesn't sound like the actions of a sober person.

Recent knee surgurey? Pain killers, anyone? Add a little alcohol......

Rumpole of the Bailey

Reaction score
Visit site
As a notable upholder of THE LAW, I believe the incident happened at 2.30am and this is prime drink/drive time.
Woods is an athlete so I doubt he was drunk.'
Might have been an emergency run to shops for nappies!!
or
my personal favourite, he might have been copping a blow job while driving (I know it makes it hard to drive aye)
Rumps

bradms38

Reaction score
Visit site
Listened to the news a little bit ago and this is what I can recall; at about 2:30am he backed out of his driveway, ran over a fire hydrant, into a tree. His wife came out of the house smashed the back window with a golf club to get him out and when the police arrived he was laying in the road semi-unresponsive. The hospital where he was treated released him the very next morning and to my knowledge he had lacerations (minor) to his face. They said his injuries were not serious and he was doing fine. I'm sure that within the next few days more info will come out. But for now it appears that he isn't the only one in the family than can swing a 9 iron!

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Most sport figures are horrible drivers.

I doubt that there is a better "driver" in the world!

I am amazed at the coverage this seems to be getting on TV. Talk about media hysteria! The hospital spokeswoman seemed to be a bit bemused by all the attention in what she obviously thought was no big deal.

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Tiger is a GOD on the golf course. People like us at least fall under the media radar and aren't talked about all over the world. If It was I could have been front page material a few times. LOL. :iconbeer:

RJ2112

Reaction score
www.etsy.com

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't ever believe initial reports. It appears his wife caused the damage when she confronted him about an affair. Sounds more plausible than hitting a hydrant while leaving his house at 2AM and having his wife smash the back window and drag him to safety.

Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV | TMZ.com

Tim

I really hate to laugh at someone else's misfortune and I mean no disrespect, but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA:D:rof:

mcteague

Reaction score
Visit site
I really hate to laugh at someone else's misfortune and I mean no disrespect, but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA:D:rof:

I harbor no ill will towards Tiger. I don't even like golf. But, a little Schadenfreude seems to be in order. You can be a top athlete, have tons of money and a beautiful wife and you are still going to risk it all for sex with someone you shouldn't.

I read that his calls to a friend were recorded and he said he had to go to Zales to buy a "Kobe Special". He explained that a "Kobe Special" is a "house on a finger". Hard not to laugh at that.

TMZ: Tiger Woods said he needed a 'Kobe Special' hours after the accident and amid rumors of affair

Tim

macem29

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
wow, if the adultery story is true, he better fix it quickly or
that'll turn out to be one EXPENSIVE piece of side nooky,
can you imagine the settlement? ouch.....

urbanj

Reaction score
Visit site
Most pro athletes sleep around. Their better halfs either don't know or choose not to find out due the the wonderful life they now have. Golfers are probably at the bottom of the list considering most are middle aged, over weight men and they are not on the road the same way team sports are.

Rumpole of the Bailey

Reaction score
Visit site
As a notable upholder of THE LAW, I believe the incident happened at 2.30am and this is prime drink/drive time.
Woods is an athlete so I doubt he was drunk.'
Might have been an emergency run to shops for nappies!!
or
my personal favourite, he might have been copping a blow job while driving (I know it makes it hard to drive aye)
Rumps
whoops! may appear the only blow he got from that georgeous wife of his may have come from a golf club to his head!!!
the fool probably keeps a set in his bedroom!!!

Rumpole of the Bailey

Reaction score
Visit site

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Wouldn't talk to the cops again today. Somethings up, starting to believe the little woman isn't happy. Jerry :popcorn: Jerry