The zombie apocalypse is on!

Question...
So, lets say a Zombie bites some guy on the street and that guy the zombie bit was a vegetarian...would that guy still want to eat people when he turned?

Question...
So, lets say a Zombie bites some guy on the street and that guy the zombie bit was a vegetarian...would that guy still want to eat people when he turned?

That might require what level of vegan-ism they were/are. If they were vegan because of ethics, well zombies might not have ethics after changing. Dietary vegans might be a different story, their palates have not been accustomed to meat of any genre. Finally there is the environmental vegans which we can only hope would remain protest to the use of animals in any capacity(i.e. bait to trap humans). Then comes the questions;:confused: If a zombies pees into a water source is the water contaminated? If so, can it be destroyed through boiling or bleach? Or what if a vegan zombie bites a carrot and then drops it into a steam?:eek: Best bet, catch rain water to drink and eat only what you can kill and examine.

That might require what level of vegan-ism they were/are. If they were vegan because of ethics, well zombies might not have ethics after changing. Dietary vegans might be a different story, their palates have not been accustomed to meat of any genre. Finally there is the environmental vegans which we can only hope would remain protest to the use of animals in any capacity(i.e. bait to trap humans). Then comes the questions;:confused: If a zombies pees into a water source is the water contaminated? If so, can it be destroyed through boiling or bleach? Or what if a vegan zombie bites a carrot and then drops it into a steam?:eek: Best bet, catch rain water to drink and eat only what you can kill and examine.

:rof: haha I wasn't expecting an answer, but that makes sense.

:rof: haha I wasn't expecting an answer, but that makes sense.

That's when they get you,:eek: when you aren't expecting something to happen.:rant: Treat zombie apocalypse like terrorism and government take-overs, the minute you don't think they are possible is the minute they decide to strike. :sinister:

That's when they get you,:eek: when you aren't expecting something to happen.:rant: Treat zombie apocalypse like terrorism and government take-overs, the minute you don't think they are possible is the minute they decide to strike. :sinister:

My buddy and I get laughed at by his wife and my girlfreind whenever we go into planing the what to do if the zombies come. Though I know they will be thankful when the day comes. haha

They say drugs, I say virus! :)

I think I need to load up on some ammo. Oddly enough, I wouldn't mind a world of zombies, as long as they aren't the fast running type.
I'm already locked and loaded for that. As for the fast running type you just need more firepower and perhaps some super human skills. I just found out about this today and oddly enough I just watched Resident Evil Apocalypse last night, heh.

Wow... this might be the beginning of the end. BTW, everyone knows you must shoot a zombie in the head to disable it. :rolleyes:
That explains why it took 6+ shots to kill this zombie!

A guy I work with has some of these:

Zombie Max - Hornady Manufacturing, Inc

All they are is marketing hype, it's just a zmax bullet in a fancy box. It is funny though. For personal defense I like hornady customs and so does my cz, but for zombies I think I'll give em the cheep stuff, the Wally world special federal fmj 100rd value pack

I've got zombie 9mm rounds but I'm going for the 12 ga. just because I'm too lazy to aim. :thumbup:

A saiga 12 is on my wish list but for now I have a choice of either 870 12 or 20

Back