The defination of awesome with pictures!!!!!!

tannerplante

Reaction score
Visit site
The Defination of Awesome with Pictures!!!!

3 klx110
2007 yz85
2007 kx250f
2008 crf450r
2001 ktm 300ex
husaberg 650
2007 fz6
2005 victory hammer
Indian scout

:rockon:

Last edited:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
much better, when i clicked and saw "coolest thread ever, with pcis" and there were no pics, i cried inside.

tannerplante

Reaction score
Visit site
Tanner is this your stable..? A little more info about the collection would be good.

Well I own 4 of them... The 2008 crf450r the modded ( big bore bigger carb exhaust etc) klx110 the 2007 yz85 and the 2007 fz6 and im only 17. All the others are my older brothers and my dad... we keep them all in the garage

mstewar1

hot diggity
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That is the definition of awesome. Flippin' sweet. No wonder you were ready for an FZ6 at 16...

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
wow what a waste.. how many bikes for 3 people.. my opionion is waste of thread space...

Huh? Emmmmmm...either your joking or I sense some jealousy.

Fine collection of bikes, you have some choice when it comes to what riding you want to do any day of the week!!

Cool Bikes!! :rockon:

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Huh? Emmmmmm...either your joking or I sense some jealousy.

Fine collection of bikes, you have some choice when it comes to what riding you want to do any day of the week!!

Cool Bikes!! :rockon:

no.. i was half jokeing.. i mean.. why come on to a board and brag about how many toys you have.. oh wait.. 17 :thumbup:

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hmmmm, I would say awesome would have to have a vette and a boat involved.... kinda looks like my dads garage growing up however that was
1999 corvette
2002 corvette
1990 Chevy 1500 silverado with the factory 454
2004 Chevy Avalanche
1969 Camero
2005 Ford F350 King Ranch 6.0 Turbo diesel
2000 YZ125
(2) 2001 YZ125
2004 YFZ450

Of course the YZ's and the YFZ were mine. rest were dads and step moms....

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
have to admit I was expecting some breathe taking views or a baby, or something along those lines. or a check from the government for a million dollars... lol

jakury

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: The definition of awesome with pictures!!!!!!

of course we are jealous, we all want every bike we see.
Be sure to show your appreciation to whoever makes these treasures a reality.
Good job keeping them all so clean.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
I think you all are jealous thats why you dont like the thread

We're jealous of your dad (the one who bought everything), not you :)

When I was 17 I had almost enough money to buy my first car... I had worked 2 full summers in a row in a factory in Germany (from 3am to 3pm, in pretty horrible conditions) to save up for my first vehicle... unfortunately, I did not have enough for a car, so I bought a used Honda CB500... that's what started my passion for motorcycles :)

But hey, if you're lucky enough to have parents that can hook you up, I say enjoy the hell out of it!

Awesome bikes btw... and I am with Pete... I need a dirt bike :rockon:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
most disappointing thread ever.
just to explain this, since it keeps getting quoted, i posted this when the title was "the definition of awesome with pictures!!!!!!" and when i opened it, all it said was "how do i upload pictures"

not trying to rag on anyone.

but, in his defense, it is pretty cool to grow up in a family with all those toys, all i had as a kid growing up with a single mom was a used bicycle. I just hope he either A. appreciates all that his parents have provided for him, or B. worked hard to get them, i myself had a full time job, part time job and went to college at his age to be able to buy my first car and mod it out. Seems to be more fun that way. :thumbup:

tannerplante

Reaction score
Visit site
We're jealous of your dad (the one who bought everything), not you :)

When I was 17 I had almost enough money to buy my first car... I had worked 2 full summers in a row in a factory in Germany (from 3am to 3pm, in pretty horrible conditions) to save up for my first vehicle... unfortunately, I did not have enough for a car, so I bought a used Honda CB500... that's what started my passion for motorcycles :)

But hey, if you're lucky enough to have parents that can hook you up, I say enjoy the hell out of it!

Awesome bikes btw... and I am with Pete... I need a dirt bike :rockon:

Actually wavex I own 4 of them and no my parents did not pay for any of them I have earned all of them and there mine... But yes early on my parents put in about $1000 and all those bikes came starting from that thousand and im thankful that i have gotten that chance from m parents