Thats it!!! fz6 going ZX6R 2008 comming...

tomari

Just a custom user title!
Reaction score
Visit site
Im gonna sell my fz6 2006 for a kawa ZX6R 2008....

im gonna do this for these reasons:
1) you can operate the clutch with half a finger
2) transmition is like butter, just a little movement on the lever and the gear is sucked in...the feeling is something like half the feelling of the fz6 when the gear doesn't go in.
3) very well mapped engine, no jerking, after 10km of driving i was so familiar with it that i rev matched better than i do with the fz6 after 4 years
4) passenger can go NOWHERE he HAS to follow you
5) no turbulance, very smooth air comming from the fairing for both the passenger and the driver
6) -and most important- i found that this bike suits my and my passenger needs, better than the fz6, it gives me everything i ever wanted

and two negatives
ZX6R 2008 can give up on you if you dont care for it
i found the clipons a bit strange but i think this can be fixed

in general, after the test ride, i only had two words to say:
wow, SMOOTH

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Very cool that you found a bike that suits you=) However, have you tried the 2009 model? It's supposed to be the best 600 out there atm. Won all kinds of tests in it's class. Just a heads up ;)

tomari

Just a custom user title!
Reaction score
Visit site
yeah, thanks for the info! but i found a nice 2008 at super price and im gonna buy it! i have to sell the fz6 first but i think that wont be hard...fz6 is realy nice bike....

edit:
Kawasaki_Ninja_ZX-6R_2008_black_wallpaper.jpg

:spank:

Last edited:

rpereira

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice choice I have always liked the Ninjas, although in comparing to the FZ6 it really is a different bike (And costs more :), it should handle better at the minimum :)

You never know you might want to upgrade it to a 2009 model after you test ride one :)

Enjoy your new ride ! (Oh and are you getting the black one in the pic ?)

Bryan-

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like a nice bike, just keep in mind it won't be the best riding position for your girlfriend.. or whoever rides on the back :rolleyes: Back and knee pain will kick in after half an hour for the passanger :thumbup:

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
I hope you enjoy it :) I was actually thinking of buying the 06 model, which looks exactly like this one (except for a small change in the tail). That one had the famous 636 engine in, but I couldn't find one at the right price.