teachin a noob

mikebike

just a rider
Reaction score
www.crazyguyonabike.com
This afternoon I went out for a ride before our guest arrive in a bit for a 4th of July cookout. When I turned on to the 2 lane kind a main road out of our subdivision 2 blocks down a guy on a green Kawasaki sport bike comes out going the same way I am.

there is a truck ahead of me and it is a 45 with frequent radar.

in no time his is right along side of me.... :eek:YIKES:eek:... he:squid: had his left signal on (left on from when he came onto the road) and I thought he was going to pass me and the truck so I had moved right.

NOPE not passing just being a cool friendly guy.... BUT I do not know him and I am cautious riding 2 side by side with guys I know... I edge forwards.... so does he...

Good grief...

in a mile or so there is a light... we get it red ... I flip my helmet up and say HI.... he tells me he just got the bike and blah blah blah...

I nicely tell him it is not good etiquette or safe to ride side by side with some one you do not know.

he was nice and said OK ....he just did not know....

in a mile or 2 I turned left and he kept going.....

all is well

idanny

Reaction score
www.minutehound.com
was he on a ninja 200? Today some guy see's me and my bike first tell me its cool. Then tells me good luck you have 8 months to live. So I told him thanks I had no idea this was dangerous.
: )

Rocky529

Reaction score
Visit site
was he on a ninja 200? Today some guy see's me and my bike first tell me its cool. Then tells me good luck you have 8 months to live. So I told him thanks I had no idea this was dangerous.
: )
I get those comments all the time too, don't worry.. ;)

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This afternoon I went out for a ride before our guest arrive in a bit for a 4th of July cookout. When I turned on to the 2 lane kind a main road out of our subdivision 2 blocks down a guy on a green Kawasaki sport bike comes out going the same way I am.

there is a truck ahead of me and it is a 45 with frequent radar.

in no time his is right along side of me.... :eek:YIKES:eek:... he:squid: had his left signal on (left on from when he came onto the road) and I thought he was going to pass me and the truck so I had moved right.

NOPE not passing just being a cool friendly guy.... BUT I do not know him and I am cautious riding 2 side by side with guys I know... I edge forwards.... so does he...

Good grief...

in a mile or so there is a light... we get it red ... I flip my helmet up and say HI.... he tells me he just got the bike and blah blah blah...

I nicely tell him it is not good etiquette or safe to ride side by side with some one you do not know.

he was nice and said OK ....he just did not know....

in a mile or 2 I turned left and he kept going.....

all is well
Mike you forgot to tell him to turn the dam indicator off lol.

H

HavBlue

Mike you forgot to tell him to turn the dam indicator off lol.

Now there is a thought, all noobs must ride with flashers on..

You were quite right to let him know what not to do Mike. Well done.

danedray

Reaction score
Visit site
I was riding in my truck with the family tonight to my mammas for the 4th lunch and this guy was behind me on a kawa with his blinker on for miles. i was trying to signal to him that his **** was on but he didnt get the message. LOL.