Tank bag with GPS case - need suggestions...

philosopheriam

aka: Mr. Awesome
Reaction score
Visit site
Folks,

There are a BAZILLION tank bags out there and I'm looking for one.

I need a suggestion for a brand/model of tank bag that:

1. Fits the FZ6 tank well and doesn't slip off
2. Has a GPS case that is forward (closer to the handlebars) and can be easily seen
3. Is durable/well made

Help! Thanks!

philosopheriam

aka: Mr. Awesome
Reaction score
Visit site
The Cortech Dryver line of bags look great and the have a specific add on for a GPS, right by the bars. I've seen it at a store and it looks good. I love my Cortech super mini bag and it has lasted about 6 years and still going strong.

Cortech :: Luggage :: Dryver GPS Bag

Hmm... looks interesting, but I was hoping for a bag that had the case already part of it...

summerb37

Reaction score
Visit site
Folks,

There are a BAZILLION tank bags out there and I'm looking for one.

I need a suggestion for a brand/model of tank bag that:

1. Fits the FZ6 tank well and doesn't slip off
2. Has a GPS case that is forward (closer to the handlebars) and can be easily seen
3. Is durable/well made

Help! Thanks!

My tank bag is called Bag Connections (17-25 liter), and it clips onto a mount that is located on the tank ring. This prevents the bag from scratching the tank (not magnetic) and there is tons of room. It is great. The iPhone GPS case at the front of the bag is fairly good when sitting upright, but you have to look down some. If you are laying on the tank bag, it is hard to see then because it is under your face pretty much.

Bags-Connection "GS" Quick-Lock Tankbag for SW-MOTECH Gascap Mounting System - BC.TRS.00.103.8000 : TwistedThrottle.com