Taiwanese way to dump your wife

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm just gonna assume she's not badly hurt and if that is the case.. BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!! That's gotta make it on Tosh.0

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
im gonna assume shes stuck on there, i cant imagine why anyone wouldnt let go.. thats some epic negligence on the dudes side tho :eek::eek::eek:

:rof:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Holy ****. Yeah that's pretty brutal. I'd see the humour in it if it didn't involve a poor lady getting dragged behind a bike. Imagine that's your mom and the humour goes away pretty quickly.

And no way that is set up. Either he didn't want to stop in the intersection or he is epicly clueless. He could have stopped before the intersection though.

Last edited:

The Dude

abides
Reaction score
Visit site
Imagine that's your mom and the humour goes away pretty quickly.

Couldn't the same be said for any blooper or wreck footage involving a woman?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHY9F5mkmEo]YouTube - ‪Fat Woman Crashes a Motorcycle‬‏[/ame]

And for that matter, any squid video could be your brother/son/best friend.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8_BYLDXMUE]YouTube - ‪Motorcycle Crash‬‏[/ame]

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Man, that's different than a woman being dragged through traffic... Call me old-fashioned but watching women in states of complete desparation tugs at me and makes me upset.

And you want to start posting vids? No don't stick to the "silly people" videos. That's not what we're talking about. The people in those videos were probably themselves laughing after it happened. The lady dragged through traffic? I'm sure she was traumatized by it. I don't post the majority of graphic vids I find on this forum, but if you want to get into a "post videos" contest then I can follow suit as well. The majority of them have "funny" comments under them as well.

Want to see someone being dragged under the wheels of a semi-truck? Want to see the trail of ground flesh and organs on the road left behind it? Those videos have hundreds of comments making jokes about the people as well.

Now, I'm not mad at you or anything. I don't take it personally. I'm just replying to your question. These are real people. And that is a pretty messed up thing to have happened. This particular occurance wasn't a comedic one....in my opinion.