stunt tv shows

sfcali86

Proud Dad
Reaction score
Visit site
so i dont know about you guys but i like watching those riders do all those crazy tricks on tv, i was watching superbikes on the speed channel, the show was all about woman who stunt and ride it was really cool watching hot woman stunt and ride, but even i dont have the guts to. anybody feel the same way. i like watching all the cool tricks they do, but i dont see myself sitting on my tank or standing on my bike. looks cool though, anyways just putting my thought out there

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
I enjoy watching it as well, when it is done by professionals in a controlled environment.

I also enjoy watching squids on You Tube dumping their bikes, something to do with the human condition I guess?

Totally freaks me out when I see people do it in uncontrolled conditions where they run the risk of not only harming themselves but innocent bystanders and passerbys.

Every once in a while I get the urge to wheelie (about the only :squid: skill I have and am willing to attempt) for this I take my wife to an empty parking lot (she takes her truck for obvious reasons :()near my house and get it out of my system ;).

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I like watching other people do stunt's now...i'm 35 and I don't heal up as fast...not to mention the knee and neck and variuos old riding injuries that act up from time to time..I can't sit through a movie at the cinema without my left knee locking up on me.....stunting is for young people who don't think about getting older,and having to live with the pain of old injuries.....But if I had it too do all over...I'DE DO IT ALL THE SAME!!!! :D :rockon: :mikebike:

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
I like watching other people do stunt's now...i'm 35 and I don't heal up as fast...not to mention the knee and neck and variuos old riding injuries that act up from time to time..I can't sit through a movie at the cinema without my left knee locking up on me.....stunting is for young people who don't think about getting older,and having to live with the pain of old injuries.....But if I had it too do all over...I'DE DO IT ALL THE SAME!!!! :D :rockon: :mikebike:

+1 on the age, I no longer think I am invincible like I did in my teens and 20's:(

S

sm00thpapa

Yeah it looks cool but is very dangerous. When done in a closed controlled area it's fine and the rider is at their own risk. But when these idiots go on the freeway and do it to risk their life and the lives of others is just plain stupid IMO. I have to agree with shreveport1 as injuries have a big play in it. After neck, knee and shoulder surgery I wouldn't try anything other than just riding. Jason Britton on Superbikes is just now coming back from the same surgery I had to stunting again. I applaud Jason for coming back to something he loves so dearly.

Moses195

Reaction score
Visit site
I try to never miss Superbikes, Moto GP, etc. and The New American Thunder on Wednesdays on speed. Thunder is on in 10 minutes!!!

bluez

Reaction score
Visit site
I used to watch Superbikes but after a while it gets old- same stuff every week. Unfortunately you see too many younger riders stunting on public streets and highways- crazy. Gear up and find an empty parking lot!