Sin12

Reaction score
Visit site
Where do I find this manual you are talking about because it's nothing in the one that I downloaded to help me any further

Sin12

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks and it's now completely split and crazy only 1 gear was damaged and teeth on only one of the other was... no I mean not the first bit of metal was found or any signs of what could have caused the damage...

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Oppsee, my bad. - not needed to split case but notice that cover has threaded holes in it? Thread two bolts in and gently and evenly apply torque to each a little at a time. Do not bind it by c0cking it... It will act as a puller, extracting the housing.....

If you really feel ALL of the bolts are out, use a block of wood and hammer (heavy mass) pop the case off. Make sure all the bolts are out!

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You have mail!

Great job so far, saved a heap of $ AND that engine...

That 3rd gear is bad (about 3 teeth missing).

Couldn't really see damage to the opposing gear in the pic but it'd be expected...

Last edited:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks and it's now completely split and crazy only 1 gear was damaged and teeth on only one of the other was... no I mean not the first bit of metal was found or any signs of what could have caused the damage...

You still fighting the battle or can you report a successful transplant!!!? :thumbup:

Sin12

Reaction score
Visit site
Everything going good parts in and will soon be putting her back together... This 9 to 5 got be going straight days none stop for the last couple of weeks, so I'm eager to get back at it..will update my progress and if I need help hope you guys got me lol....