Show us your office

Bikebiz

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This kind of environment is not wallet-friendly :) BTW if anyone wants some hi-tech computer stands like mine, I'll post a thread up on how to build your own :D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just took pic's of the Humpy office & confrence room where im sitting watching the TV all whilst getting paid :BLAA: I'll share them when i get home :thumbup: And here are the pic's :D

Last edited:

Rumpole of the Bailey

Reaction score
Visit site
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I am fortunate in that my 'office' as such consists of a series of rooms . Clients rarely see my private rooms which consists of a more contemporary style office and an ante-room complete with lounge and fireplace.
The whole building is quite old and was once a judges property but the old fellow liked the drink too much and died Young!

Rumps

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Where do you work?

Me, I work for "The General" (Motors Holden).
Because of new models and such, if they check and you have a photo of anything within the workplace... Instant dismissal.
They recently relaxed and now let you have a camera phone on the premises, but security can do a spot-check whenever they feel like it, so you just don't take photo's if you value your job.

:rockon:

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
There are no pics available of my "office"...working in the school means minors, which means any sort of recording requires parental consent, not to mention safety issues. We used to have a pic of the front of the building on our webpage, but not anymore.

Oh well, not really my workplace anymore, now I work here (until I find a new school):

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Senior

My brother is Junior
Reaction score
Visit site
my office yesterday afternoon - watching the last World Cup group C game for England, vs Slovinia . . . . . :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: oh and well done USA for getting through also :eek:

work even laid on a free BBQ, a couple of BEERs :iconbeer: :iconbeer: and ice creams . . . :BLAA: :thumbup:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's my office, in it's usually messy state. The first picture shows my work area, where I do all my important stuff (on the left screen). The second picture shows whatever is behind me at the moment (and a ghost image of me). :D

----------------
Now playing: The Jesus And Mary Chain - Happy When it Rains
via FoxyTunes

What a loyal forum member you are, dedicating one entire monitor so that you're always on the forum while at work.