Show us your FZ6 in Touring mode!

markustyson

Reaction score
Visit site
Here is my 05 with new Givi E21's and my Shad 37 topcase. The E21's are smaller than I thought, and haven't used them for touring yet, but like the security and water-tightness of them.

Last edited:

pacadermng67

Reaction score
Visit site
This is my bike during a trip down the BRP to Atlanta and back to Lexington VA. I left my key in overnight when I went to check the mileage so I lost a day looking for a new battery. Luckily my uncle is awesome and drove several different place with me looking for one. :thumbup:

DSCN0319.jpg

racebrooks

Reaction score
Visit site
This is from the past weekend on a Pashnit tour of the central coast for 4 days.

It rained, it snowed and the sun shined. We rode 1549 miles and it was a blast.

Can't wait to do it again

Last edited:

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
This is from the past weekend on a Pashnit tour of the central coast for 4 days.

It rained, it snowed and the sun shined. We rode 1549 miles and it was a blast.

Can't wait to do it again

Dang that seat looks nice... I think I'd like one when I get my FZ6...

kharrel

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok here she is last weekend up at Joshua Tree. We did 1,100 miles trying to get to the Grand Canyon. Shame on the snow coming in and blocking our way to Flagstaff.

Options for touring: Givi Top case, Givi soft side bags, Tour Master tank bag, Modify the rear pegs, added MadStad RoboBrackets for windshield, lowered the front pegs 1 inch and added a Air Hawk.

Getting a new seat from Bill Mayer as the Air Hawk helps only a little and adding crash bars with pegs in the next week.

1257179941_jg52kWF-L.jpg

kharrel

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks.

I lowered the rear pegs to rest my feet back there when laying down on the tank. It also helps moving feet back there when on the hwy. I find that when riding all day my knees want to get lazy and fan out. This helps to keep them in.

Kelly

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
This pic is from quite some time ago in this thread, but can anyone tell me this windscreen? Is it a puig smoke touring?

Thanks!

ngsm13, sorry no one has answered your question! I don't venture into this section that often or I would've been happy to answer.

That's the dark smoke Puig RACING windscreen, not the touring model. I had one just like that on my bike once upon a time. :D

*edit* I may as well post a picture of mine in touring mode while I'm at it. Givi E21 hard sidecases and a Givi E45 topcase. I work in a sign shop and have since changed the red stripe on the topcase to a blue one (to match the bike). Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of it ON the bike yet, but I'll remedy that when I head to Deal's Gap next weekend!

8a50a26c.jpg

The stripe is now blue...and I added some accent striping to the sidecases as well:

0c93dbf0.jpg

69832173.jpg

Last edited:

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
My Trusty Steed in cheapo touring mode... Hopefully upgrading to a setup similar to the previous post sometime in the near future.

At least I'm getting out on the road :) :bikewhore:

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
looks good there rino.
I have the same side bags..the motopaks and I really like them. Just upgraded to hard givi's but I'm keeping the soft set just in case!

They were the eat semi-solid bags I could find, and crazy cheap too. How much did your givi kit set you back?

galen

Reaction score
Visit site
Last year befor going naked. Will update pic next week. Have a 5 day trip to go to my sisters graduation:thumbup: cant wait to get off this Island:spank: