Saddling back up!

kalel3914

It's been 5 months since my bike and I tumbled down the highway, and I decided it's time to get back on. My injuries are as healed as they're going to get, and my riding gear has just been replaced. Now I just have to get a new bike and I'm back on the road! Bike shop, here I come!!! :rockon:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Welcome back!!! it might be a dumb question here, but what are you looking to replace your bike with?

sideshow_downs

Finally Summer
Elite Member
:welcome: BACK take it easy and get used to riding again.

like others have said what are you looking to get?

ant_mb

Super *********
It's been 5 months since my bike and I tumbled down the highway, and I decided it's time to get back on. My injuries are as healed as they're going to get, and my riding gear has just been replaced. Now I just have to get a new bike and I'm back on the road! Bike shop, here I come!!! :rockon:

Cool man! Let me know if you want some company for your first ride. I'm only a little over a hour away and will make the ride up for ya.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Welcome back to two-wheeled fun! Let us know when you pick up your new 2008 Cobalt Blue FZ6!

kalel3914

Thanks for the well wishes all! I've got the owner of the local bike shop hunting down another Raven 08 FZ6, just a matter of time... So I assume by next weekend I'll be riding again. And definitely would like appreciate some company for the big return to the road as my only other biker friend around here just landed himself in jail for a year on a parole violation. PM me and I'll let you know when I get biked up!

kalel3914

Just got off the phone with the shop, and I'm picking up my new Raven FZ6 in the morning, and Sunday is mass surgery!!! TB carbon exhaust, pcIII, k&n, air box mod, sliders, speedo healer, and if there's time Scorpio alarm! Busy weekend ahead of me, maybe I'll ride a bit too, who knows...:rockon: