Rossi's Career - a must see for all Rossi fans!!!

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great videos. For all the Rossi haters the numbers speak for themselves.
Only the great Giacomo Agostini has more MotoGP championships with 8 than Rossi has with his 7. And Jorge Lorenzo has just 1 riding a bike that due to Rossi's rider input help Yamaha develop their bike into a world class motorcycle that Lorenzo just had to climb aboard on. Even (if) Rossi doesn't win one more world championship, only time will tell if any other rider will ever approach his record on the race track.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great videos. For all the Rossi haters the numbers speak for themselves.
Only the great Giacomo Agostini has more MotoGP championships with 8 than Rossi has with his 7. And Jorge Lorenzo has just 1 riding a bike that due to Rossi's rider input help Yamaha develop their bike into a world class motorcycle that Lorenzo just had to climb aboard on. Even (if) Rossi doesn't win one more world championship, only time will tell if any other rider will ever approach his record on the race track.

I never said he cant ride...but he is well past his peak now! So reflection probably aint a bad thing! :D

I happily, and readily admit he is ONE OF the greatest riding talent's...but as a personality, i think he is a complete PITA!

:thumbup: