Rossi's Career - a must see for all Rossi fans!!!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Great videos! Racing these bikes is like no other sport. How do you explain the violent experience of a crash and the Passion to climb back on. That alone is goes beyond.....Well I guess we can all kinda see that...:rolleyes:

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Rossi's career, if you can call taking over a decade to come out a career only has one highlight.

When he flipped Biaggi the bird at Suzuka :D

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
Also check out this quote from Gibernau after he got beat by Rossi right before the finish in a mano-a-mano battle:

"Valentino did a very good race and at the end he won, so nothing we can say. We will try next time hard. I hope my shoulder is OK and we can keep trying."

Perhaps Ms. Stoner can take notes for his Having Class for Dummies 101 class that he should be attending instead of complaining that this level of racing is just too much :rolleyes: Sometimes you gotta actually fight for the victory, ya know.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Also check out this quote from Gibernau after he got beat by Rossi right before the finish in a mano-a-mano battle:

"Valentino did a very good race and at the end he won, so nothing we can say. We will try next time hard. I hope my shoulder is OK and we can keep trying."

Perhaps Ms. Stoner can take notes for his Having Class for Dummies 101 class that he should be attending instead of complaining that this level of racing is just too much :rolleyes: Sometimes you gotta actually fight for the victory, ya know.

Wah Wah Wah...Casey never said this level of racing was too much....And as for fighting for victory....Wossi only knows how to bash his way to the front, and if he doesnt get his way....he just blames everyone else, and his legion of brainwashed one eyed fans do the rest...

Lets see how Casey does this year on a bike that goes round corners, brakes, and doesnt try to kill it's rider under acceleration....

Rossi is in for a tough year...watch him bitch, when it's not just Lorenzo kicking his sorry, whingeing butt, but Stoner, Pedrosa, and Spies, all giving the old bugger a flogging...

:D

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
Wah Wah Wah...Casey never said this level of racing was too much....

Video 6 Innedit --> 2:00 :) Someone is on the verge of weeping cos they gave him a run for his money ... awwww ...

And as for fighting for victory....Wossi only knows how to bash his way to the front, and if he doesnt get his way....he just blames everyone else, and his legion of brainwashed one eyed fans do the rest...

Gee, you'd think Stoner fans would know how to handle the disappointment from losing by now but nope - they're still hatin' :BLAA:

Lets see how Casey does this year on a bike that goes round corners, brakes, and doesnt try to kill it's rider under acceleration....

You'd think 3 years would be enough for him to figure what's up with the bike. Sounds like someone isn't that good in bike development, huh? I will not remind you who is the rider who made Yamaha the bikes that they are today :)

Rossi is in for a tough year...watch him bitch, when it's not just Lorenzo kicking his sorry, whingeing butt, but Stoner, Pedrosa, and Spies, all giving the old bugger a flogging...

:D

Yeah, it'll definitely be tough. He's got just a few months to fix Casey's "development". No wonder he said it's gonna be a challenge :)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Video 6 Innedit --> 2:00 :) Someone is on the verge of weeping cos they gave him a run for his money ... awwww ...

Gee, you'd think Stoner fans would know how to handle the disappointment from losing by now but nope - they're still hatin' :BLAA:

You'd think 3 years would be enough for him to figure what's up with the bike. Sounds like someone isn't that good in bike development, huh? I will not remind you who is the rider who made Yamaha the bikes that they are today :)

Yeah, it'll definitely be tough. He's got just a few months to fix Casey's "development". No wonder he said it's gonna be a challenge
:)

Lol! Roll on the 2011 season, then we will see who has the goods! :rockon: