Revving the engine?

Sorry, no I don't.

There's should be plenty of sound bites on the forum. Sounds (at least from the sound bites I've heard, alot like Two Bro's).

I've never heard a Two Bro's exhaust on an FZ live either..

Kinda goes bruuuuuuu, brrrruuuuuu(gear shift), BRRRUUUUUUU!!!!, (to 10,000RPM), bruuu (Po Po up ahead)!

I am guessing that is about 80 - 85 since you are using capital letters.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Sorry, no I don't.

There's should be plenty of sound bites on the forum. Sounds (at least from the sound bites I've heard, alot like Two Bro's).

I've never heard a Two Bro's exhaust on an FZ live either..

Kinda goes bruuuuuuu, brrrruuuuuu(gear shift), BRRRUUUUUUU!!!!, (to 10,000RPM), bruuu (Po Po up ahead)!

Should definitely make one :rolleyes:

I did it for you in 2009 Lol!

FZ6 DYNO - YouTube

In real life, from what I hear on the video, vs my own, (out in the open on the road), I think mine is a bit louder yet (should be opposite as the video is inside a building). Maybe just the acoustic's...

You don't want it any louder than that really unless you enjoy "early deafness"..
After 8K, it literally sounds like a liter GO FAST bikewith aftermarket pipes. :thumbup:

In real life, from what I hear on the video, vs my own, (out in the open on the road), I think mine is a bit louder yet (should be opposite as the video is inside a building). Maybe just the acoustic's...

You don't want it any louder than that really unless you enjoy "early deafness"..
After 8K, it literally sounds like a liter GO FAST bikewith aftermarket pipes. :thumbup:

Ya, in the audio track i shared mine has the XP1 tips in there. It drops the sound at least 4 db so the manufactures says. In real life it seems like more. IIRC, open they are 2.25" and the XP1 tip drops it to 1.5" I.D. plus it extends down in into the can a bit. Its not the best for performance / flow as it creates a reversion vs free flowing.... W/out them, its pretty damn LOUD!!! :D:D

From another thread here is 2B out on the open road and yes, the phone that recorded it, canceled out how load it really is along with the wind noise.

Here is an actual run, not just a static ref in the Garage.... have a listen to the soundcloud link of Two Brothers!

Video gone wrong - sharing AUDIO ONLY of FZ6 with Two Brothers Slip on cans. Shot through tinted windscreen on Stupid Phone. It's ~8 min long. An MP3 192bpm Stereo.

Left top, click on play button.....
https://soundcloud.com/fz6-rippedmp3/fz62broxp1tipsrip

Anyone wanting to know how the Two brothers Exhaust SOUNDS on an stock FZ6, this is it! Still has Pre-CAT and post CAT.

~ 1:10 good pull up through 3 gears to ah - higher speeds
~ 5:30 is a pleasant double dip gear selection 4->3 ->2
~ 6:05 a sweeper, on it!!!
~ 7:45 launch through 3 gears, redline was close I suspect!!

- terrain is up hill, down hill, back road, country road, flat land and I chopped up the audio as there were some long straights in there.
- Audio is from Motorola Razr HD
- Note: it appears you can click in the browser and any selection (shows a wave form)! Works better than I expected!! :D
- PS - It's SNOWING and layer of Freezing rain outside! I'm STUCK HERE AND I'M BORED!!! :rolleyes:
====

Back