Radiator fairings

Hapi

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm looking all this great products of TCP, but I can't find this (carbon) frame cover which is on the picture, where I can buy that covers?

chemicalsmile

Reaction score
Visit site
There's a couple sets of radiator covers on Ebay HERE and HERE

I think they're powerbronze - I've been eyeballing them a for a few weeks but I'm not sure if they'll work on the 07+ models.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
how do you figure $300 for the ERMAX. I saw $85 EURO, i might be wrong but i looked at a money converter and it said" 85 EURO converts to $115 AMERICAN.

luckyirishboy209

custom fz6 foot peg maker
Reaction score
Visit site
how do you figure $300 for the ERMAX. I saw $85 EURO, i might be wrong but i looked at a money converter and it said\\" 85 EURO converts to $115 AMERICAN.

i was looking at the factory ones. have you ever order from ERMAX? i didn't know if it was legit, i have had bad experience in the past with ordering that was not that secure of a website. wanted to really keep it in the U.S.

Last edited:

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I will E-mail them questions on the radiator panels and see what they say. If it is legit and it comes in the stock color for my 07 fizz, then i will order them and let everyone know how it goes.

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
For the bellypan....I have heard bad things about powerbronze....go factory for that pearfect fit and it comes painted your color. Don't know much about the rad. fairings.

marsh0787

Reaction score
Visit site
For the bellypan....I have heard bad things about powerbronze....go factory for that pearfect fit and it comes painted your color. Don't know much about the rad. fairings.

I've got powerbronze belly pan on my bike. It looks good now... but when I installed it the two pieces didn't line up flush in the front so I had to re-drill the holes and move the fastners so that it fit properly. For the price ($150 USD) it was worth it in comparasion to the other $300+ other belly pans.